Tired of feeling fatigued? Magnesium could transform your sleep and give you more energy than ever

8 Likes

I just came across this

3 Likes

definitely heard of Magnesium’s having potential to impact here … love to hear what @pamelaspence thinks on this!

2 Likes

We’ve chatted about this in a few other threads @sonja.ekkers.77 so it’s worth searching for posts mentioning magnesium.

It is a mineral most of are deficient in these days and it absolutely has a role to play in sleep, relaxation and also stress management as well as many other body processes - including actually relaxing contracted muscles. So for anyone with sleep issues it’s a good, safe supplement to start with.

Magnesoum glycinate is the one that is most linked with helping sleep. Some cheaper versions are not very easily absorbed. The version they are talking about in this article isn’t one I’ve heard of before. I’d be slightly cautious if this is an expensive product because rather than being a straight article, this is actually an infomercial- an ad dressed up as an article.

Magnesium is abundant and shouldn’t cost much to try.

Hope that helps!
Pamela :herb:

7 Likes

Yes. I had heard good things about magnesium for promoting better sleep

4 Likes

I’ve just started taking magnesium because I was told it would help with my night time leg cramps/spasms

4 Likes

I tried magnesium taurate and bisglycinate and mixtures of the chloride bisglicinate and malate and I’ve never had any improvements even with restless leg syndrome … so its just not for me!

3 Likes

Adding @pamelaspence here in case she has any other suggestions :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for the add! Unfortunately restless legs are notoriously difficult to recsolve - unless it’s due to a magnesium deficiency, in which case it seems to work light a light switch. But if not, it could be all kinds of things… Unfortunately I don’t have any other suggestions but I will keep thinking! :herb:

3 Likes

I have restless legs . I was on tinzanidine for them which seemed to really help until the Dermatologist group I saw decided it was the cause. It has a half-life of 150 mins. I’ve been off it two months and still no change to the skin sloughing off.
At the moment I’m just dealing with pain and zero sleep and add in some depression to that.
Magnesium topical has been helpful but it needs to be decent dose in the cream/lotion/spray

1 Like

Hope you’re feeling better Jacky. xx :pray:

2 Likes

Someday @Kaveh I’m gonna totally blow your mind and come ob here and say "I feel FABULOUS!

fabulous-absolutely

:smiley: :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi …magnesium oil / spray rubbed on legs helps massively for restless leg …in fact it helps with everything from aches and pains to helping ease anxiety :blush:

4 Likes

Dear @Loltray it’s amazing to have you here with us on this journey with sofi and certainly hope that we can find a plant pairing that really resonates with you xx :pray:

2 Likes