Vegan & Cruelty Free?

Hi, can you please confirm that the sprays are vegan & cruelty free? I don"t use anything that’s tested on animals?

3 Likes

Hi welcome to the community !!, I am 99.99% sure that the sofi products are vegan and cruelty free and are mainly just comprised of the plant, ethanol water and the flavouring (this i assume) :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

We are fully plant-based and vegan @Fresh2020. Welcome on board. :pray:

6 Likes

But are they cruelty free? I dont use anything thats been tested on animals?

3 Likes

The herbs have been used for hundreds or thousands of years ( e.g. Ashwagandha in the time of King Tut, and all the herbs have long been used as supplements
Hardly any need to test on animals and sofi wouldn’t do this.
Perhaps @pamelaspence will reply to you on this

3 Likes

Testing on animals is a billion £ industry.

The pharmasutical companies dont test on animals for scientific research, they do it for money. Its all a huge con.

2 Likes

We don’t do animal testing @Fresh2020 … our three mantras are purity of plants, power of people and preservation of planet. Interestingly the only times our mantras fall in conflict with each other is when we are interested in a particular plant that naturally has a terrible ecological footprint … levelling an ancient forest to find an exotic plant is very unsofi. … so in those instances “preservation of planet” will trump purity of plants and we will work with our formulation partners to find eco-sustainable alternatives based on the plant. Not an issue with the core primary plant roadmap … but certainly a consideration as we are working on our functional fragrance program. Hope that helps. :pray:

8 Likes