:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that is something id do

9 Likes

But did it help you sleep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

I’ve sprayed my face but not my eyes :joy:

10 Likes

Aaron…just my left eye that slept…its still sleeping and people just think I’m winking at them :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

13 Likes

Brilliant atleast it works :joy:

8 Likes

:rofl: I woke up and this was the first thing I read and I had to laugh!!! I’ve sprayed it into my hair before - not pleasant!

11 Likes

Thank you for this morning laugh :blush: :laughing: I too have been the victim of an accidental spray to the face, thank goodness it’s edible and doesn’t sting (tried and tested by yours truly - haha)! :rofl:

9 Likes

I wonder if the valerian will make it to your system faster as a result!! Awesome work @mozza.stan77 :pray:

ps may adversely impact your eyes sight though! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That made me laugh out loud :rofl::joy::rofl:

10 Likes

Ha! Definitely something I’d end up doing too! Or missing my mouth and spraying it up the wall! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Ooohhh nooo @mozza.stan77 lol sorry for laughing its definitely something id b likely to do :rofl: hope ur eye is ok now x

7 Likes

Maybe trying spraying up the nose could give quicker results?!(please don’t take my suggestion seriously anyone!) :joy:
I have also managed to miss my big mouth on occasions! Not hit my eyes yet though :wink:

5 Likes

That’s exceptional work @oliver75gaskell :smile:

2 Likes