Welcome to the Treehouse

Welcome to the treehouse! Glad you figured it all out

17 Likes

So i started the spray (put.in the pink one - did not actually note the numbers so went for the colour :upside_down_face:
Changed when i saw numbers - but in the TWO of the three nights i have not had any night terrors or sweats :thinking:… i have noted today i am MUCH calmer … ALREADY!!! i am sooooo looking forward to rhis journey! THANK YOU

19 Likes

So happy for you @natascha_mani and thrilled that your journey has only just begun. Please keep us updated as you go!!

13 Likes

i forgot to also say that it has helped me to stop smoking :smoking: as wen i light a smoke an go to take a drag of it its making me feel sick the taste of tobacco but i haven’t had that problem with anything else so for me im over the moon the energy levels up the walls no smokein its great an even though um not sleeping much i feel great to say the least im soo so happy yhat i dnt sleep because otherwise i would have never came across sofi as i found it late 1 night wen i couldn’t sleep an was on me phone :slightly_smiling_face: has anyone else had changes like tat im curious :slightly_smiling_face: to no please

20 Likes

I’m pleased it’s having positive effects on you. My biggest change is that I’m more uplifted not as anxious and I have more strength to deal with the norm

20 Likes

That’s really amazing and quite fascinating to hear too! @sabrinahun - So glad valerian is working for you :relaxed:

8 Likes

Thank you ive not received my sticks yet so patiently witing 13 days of journalling i find it helps immensly .

18 Likes

It’s definitely worth waiting for :grinning:

13 Likes

Hi @helen.davidson07 and wonderful to see you in the treehouse! I’ve just looked into your journey with us so far (congratulations on completing your baseline by the way! :star_struck:) and can see that the next step for you in the confirm you address so we can mail your sofi surprise to you :love_letter:

The sofi surprise is our way of verifying that your Pioneer Box will make it directly to your door and confirms that a Pioneer Box is reserved under your name to be shipped to you in the next wave (currently the S2!)

Please let me know if you can locate the email sent to you including this address confirmation form - or I’m more than happy to resend.

Here should you have any questions at any time!
Kind regards,
Alex

10 Likes

I have not had an email asking for my address will I send it to you.

8 Likes

@helen.davidson07 welcome to the treehouse and so lovely to have you hear with us baselining and hopefully activating as a Pioneer soon! Can I check if you have looking into your spam folder as sometimes our comms sadly get misjudged by email filters! xx :slight_smile:

8 Likes

No nothing in there about my address from Sofi. I have been looking out for an email so would have saw it

9 Likes

Welcome @helen.davidson07
Its well worth the wait and its definitely amazing with all the different pioneers here as thet are all so helpful an no matter what time it is u will always find someone on. im really enjoying my sofi journey and u will too, it really is amazing when u see what pioneers get from the different pods as they all get different results from the pods. im loving my sofi journey :heart: :blush: and u will to

16 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:looking forward to this .

9 Likes

Not to worry! I’m resending that email to you now :slight_smile: let me know when it lands!

7 Likes

Got it and answered it immediately.

9 Likes

Brilliant - thanks so much! Sorry the first one went on a walkabout :laughing: :love_letter:

7 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Toni. I am 40 years old and live in southern indiana. I just finished my 10 days of journaling yesterday. I have been struggling for many years with depression and anxiety as well as insomnia and just recently discontinued from my treatment as it was no longer working. I guess basically they have run out of options and kind of giving up so I come across Sophie accidentally and so that’s how I am here. I’m very hopeful that this is a journey that can help. I don’t know where to go from here, I don’t know how to get to the next step or how to receive the selfie stick or anything else, so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

20 Likes

Welcome I hope the Sofi pods work for you at the end of 10 days they will send a suprise out to you and when you receive this you take a picture in your hand uploaded to the treehouse then the pods are sent out
You will find all on here have similar problems as each other which is reassuring to chat with others in the same predicament
Good luck and welcome

17 Likes

Welcome @t-michelle ! I’m in Indianapolis.

9 Likes