Welcome to the Treehouse

Hi Toni,

it’s incredible to have you here and congratulations on completing your 10 days of journaling in the app! :blush: The next step is to confirm your address via email (it should be with you very soon) and we’ll send a small surprise your way to ensure that a Pioneer Box will make it to you.

You can learn more about our S2 Program and the plant we’re using to help with sleep in this thread here, along with updates on the production timeline.

Be sure so reach out either here in the treehouse (tagging me is also great) or by tapping the sofi moon in the top left corner of your app should you have questions anywhere along the way!

I hope you find a wonderful community here of people who can relate to what you’ve been going through. We are in this together! :sofi_moon: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you @chris.king5

7 Likes

@BrandNewMe hello neighbor

7 Likes

Thank you @alexwalkerjones address confirmed. :relieved:

6 Likes

Hi, i joined a few weeks ago but have not received the pod.
Mags

9 Likes

Hi , welcome to the treehouse , it’s great to have you here with us all @magshopwood have you completed your 10 day baseline ? If so you should receive a pebble soon to verify your address for the S2 boxes to come to you (when ready for shipping out) :crossed_fingers: will tag @alexwalkerjones incase you need anymore guidance :slight_smile: have a lovely weekend

10 Likes

Welcome to the treehouse :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hi @magshopwood, welcome to the treehouse and to sofi! We are so happy to have you here.

I can see you are about 4 days into the journaling process, so keep up the amazing work until you get to 10 journaling petals (and a complete flower)!

Then, once your baseline of 10 days is complete, we’ll send you an email to verify your address followed by a small surprise for you to receive in the mail. This is our fun way to confirm that your Pioneer Box and plant pods will make it to you – wherever in the world that might be!

Once you’ve received your surprise, then your Pioneer Box is officially reserved under your name and will be shipped out to once ready! (P.S. you can find all updates on the production and shipping timeline by visiting the treehouse thread here :blush: :love_letter:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions along the way!

10 Likes

Thank you so much still waiting patiently on my sticks

9 Likes

Recieved my pebble or stone whats next .

10 Likes

I cant wait to get stsrted

9 Likes

Hi @helen.davidson07 - amazing, so thrilled to have you onboard :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you could please upload an image here: Pioneer Verify Address - Image Upload when you get a chance - your S2 Pioneer Pack will be officially reserved and shipped to you following production.

You’ll receive a confirmation email to follow with 24hrs following your image upload and you can find updates on the production and shipping timeline of the S2 by clicking here.

9 Likes

My Sons dog has hidden it somewhere I think he liked the drawstring bag .

11 Likes

Welcome @t-michelle
Having been here for a while I can attest to this group being amazing. So much input from fascinating people (@pamelaspence I totally mean you as well!!) and so much dedication and hard work from this team.
Guess the Sofi journey can be a super successful one for you!
Wishing you all the best!

11 Likes

Ah thank you @laurent.rossier !
Hello @t-michelle and welcome to the treehouse!
:blush::herb:

9 Likes

Haha @helen.davidson07 we are so glad he liked it :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

If it doesn’t turn up in the end, we can send another one for you to validate and that way you won’t be absent from the collage! Let me know and I’ll re-add you to the list no problem :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes plz as I’ve been looking for a week nearly .

8 Likes

Great! That’s all arranged for you now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I totally agree with you. A lot of the so called’old wives tales’ have real healing powers. So much better than the pharma stuff that have loads of side effects, so that they can then give you more medication for the side effects and round and round it goes!

15 Likes

We think there’s usually a reason why those old practices evolved and repeated over time … maybe the science wasn’t there to isolate the effect but there was an observed effect, an improvement. Now with wood we have the opportunity to understand for whom and how much that effect happens and when. So excited to have you on this journey with us @adcockp xx :pray:

10 Likes