Well thats clearly not working

So sprayed as and when suggested but cannot get to sleep so clearly no. 3 not only smells and taste terrible it doesnt work!

6 Likes

Hi @tinasmith3535, sorry to hear you’re struggling with the taste! It certainly had to grow on me a little bit - but now I actually love it which is bizarre! Plants can be funny that way and it helped me to think of it as a strong tea or bitter vegetable :rofl: You might also find n.01 (mint) to be more to your liking!

Also try to keep in mind that unlike sleeping pills, plants aren’t going to override your system and knock you out, rather they need to gradually build up in order to provide support for better, natural rest. This is why our trials last 4 weeks per pod, as it can take that long (and more) to figure out if the plant is really doing anything for you!

8 Likes

I have used homeopathic and herbal remedies before and a little on a regular basis is the key to it being efficient. Yes the ‘plant’ taste is challenging but it’s a bit like vegetables you eventually get to tolerate it because you know it’s good for you🤗

9 Likes

Nothing will work straight away. You have to build it up, just like vitamins, dont see change instantly. Give it time, im on no3 i dont expect it to work straight away. Taste is yack, but i have a lice of orange straight after, helps immensely.

Just give it time. It may or may not work. Ive tried everything, never worked. But ill try anything just hope.

9 Likes

I drink tequila with a slice of lemon and salt right after … what about that? But still, I do keep drinking it! :laughing:

7 Likes