When to use next fragrance

Ive used and logged in for my first fragrance for 7 or 8 days now and the app is still telling me to continue to use the same one instead of moving on to the next. What should I do

4 Likes

Hi @Smbartr, thanks for your questions.

Please feel free to move on to your next fragrance after using the sprays for 6 days, with a pause on day 7, regardless of how many sprays may remain.

Of course, you’re more than welcome to circle back to use remaining formulation at the end, as you like!

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
I was confused and waiting for the app to tell me to do so, but I have no more fragrance left that even though it shows 19 sprays remaining. I did take the 1 day break, but thought maybe if I “sprayed” the empty tube it would push me along.
So Sofi will recognize and move me to the next step once I add the next scent cartridge?

3 Likes

Correct! It it helps, you can think of it as your spraying choices guiding and informing the app, not the other way around :blush: :pray: This way, no matter how you prefer to spray (1 sprays per day or 50!) the app should receive that data and act accordingly, until you choose to swap fragrances after 6 or so days

3 Likes