When will I receive my smart pod?

I have been journaling on the app for a few weeks now and have received the pebble but. I smart pod. Does anyone know when it will arrive? The app keeps asking for it to be paired

2 Likes

After the baseline, which are 10 days of journaling, the app (I think) should prompt you to give the home address for the smart pod to be shipped: if you already have done this, and still are having issues, I suggest contacting support form the app (the little moon icon)
Hope this really helps :star_struck:

1 Like

The app is set up for people whether they have their pod to pair or not.
If you search in the Treehouse for when will my pod arrive ( or similar), you will find many answers to this question that has been asked during the past month.
I have run out of steam to give a long answer again but the bottom line is that it will be when the next batch of sprays are made and ready to go out.
This is still a trial so products are not in stock ready to go and the Pods and App are still undergoing development and improvements. I have read in here that September is the likely month that the next batch of herbal mouth sprays will go out. This is not as long a wait as in the early days but you still need to be a bit patient. If you want to take part in the trials it is important to keep journalling. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like