Wide awake šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« feeling worried

I think its not workingā€¦not sure if its the stress of the pod not registering or what but canā€™t get to sleep :sleeping:
Im Google ing valerian and thinking should I just take a tablet of it instead of all this messy business :thinking:ā€¦sorry donā€™t mean to be negative but so far its been stressful, smelly and not nice tasting ā€¦what am I doing???

4 Likes

Hello @kat
Please hang in there!!!
It seams that you are adding an additional burden on you because it hasnā€™t functioned yet. I have seen that the team is helping you to get this sorted.
For now allow me to recommend: forget about the Sofi stick for tonight! Try to relax! Do some deep breathing and maybe 2-3 min of body scan and meditation.

Tomorrow is a new day and there is plenty of time to sort out the Sofi stick for you.
Donā€™t worry and get some sleep now!!
Laurent

6 Likes

Thank you so much @laurent.rossier your so kind ā€¦im a control freak and also a crazy person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol ā€¦this is stresing me out but your right nothing to be done at presentā€¦so I will take your amazing advice and do a meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: thank you love and light

5 Likes

@kat
Great - good luck!!
and if it doesnā€™t work with the meditation, let me know and we can plan to do a remote guided meditation session one day. Happy to do that if youā€™d like.

4 Likes