Wonderful results

I really do hope that everyone else is finding this experience as rewarding as I am.
I entered into it with few expectations but I have been blown away by the results.
I honestly don’t think it’s hyperbolic to say that it has changed my life for the better.
My years of poor sleep were beginning to take me to a rather dark place mentally but after partaking in this wonderful experiment I am resting night after night and waking refreshed and alert. I am more driven, more focused and above all just generally much much happier.
I hope there are many other similar success stories out there, and for those of you just starting out…good luck…it might just change your life :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

@Ben, this is absolutely outstanding news, and we are so grateful for the trust you put into us over the course of your journey! Thank you for sharing!

Cannot wait to see what lies ahead with other plants, as we begin to discover exactly what personal “playlist” of natural remedies works for you. :pray:

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re sleeping better, you don’t realise how much a decent nights sleep can affect the rest of your life, be it work, rest or play, glad that your sofi journey has started and long may it continue :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I have not had any great response yet, but i do like to hear success stories, as so many of us who have battled poor sleep most of our lives, have to stay motivated to keep looking. I am sure you understand that feeling. So its so nice to hear from someone who has struggled and FOUND a solution finally! thanks for sharing.

4 Likes