Would you rather?

Which area would you rather spend time in for a week? Why?

• Grand Canyon
  • Niagara Falls

0 voters

5 Likes

Grand canyon is warm

3 Likes

Grand Canyon because I don’t know that there’s anything in the area around Niagra Falls to keep us occupied the whole week.

2 Likes

Waterfalls are cool but not as much fun as canyon’s much more to explore

2 Likes

I rather stay with my feet on the ground and not in water :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy: so you wouldn’t be going rafting in the canyon then @sonja.ekkers.77 :rofl:

1 Like

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:ooohhh never :rofl::rofl::rofl:I got a phobia of deep water :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:it would be my nightmare :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

But if I could have a choice I would go for more green. I would miss the green tree’s at the grand canyon.

3 Likes

Grand Canyon warm and quieter.

4 Likes

I really struggle in the heat so Niagara Falls all the way! There’s got to be some good hiking trails to explore and amazing pools to take a dip! :blush: :ocean:

3 Likes

Take a dip and get eaten by a water monster :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:well that’s what my brain thinks straight away when I seen that @alexwalkerjones you would want to take a dip :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh I’d pick Niagra Falls! All that lovely cleansing water, the roaring sounds and there must be some interesting plant and animal life nearby. Plus i wouldn’t get sand in my shoes! I hate that :laughing:

4 Likes

Hahah! @sonja.ekkers.77 - sounds better than melting on the side of a rock cliff to me! :melting_face: :melting_face: :laughing:

4 Likes

@sonja.ekkers.77 @alexwalkerjones y’all are funny :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

You see that’s why I would like some :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I agree on that grand canyon quiet … the falls VERY BUSY… but i am opting for the water :droplet:

5 Likes

I guess the best option is somewhere between the two. I like being near water, I like ‘green’ places but I also like peaceful locations and I like warmth! Difficult woman to satisfy!

6 Likes

Would rather stay at Niagara falls as my Aunt and cousins stay close by. Also never been a fan of desert landscapes prefer Forrest and mountains and plenty of water, just as well living in Scotland. :grin:

4 Likes

We hiked there once for one day. I’ve always wanted to go back and camp there.

5 Likes