3rd Sofi Stick completed

Hi, I have just finished my 3rd Sofi stick and I can honestly say that my sleep has improved immensely. I didn’t really notice until I was part way through my second stick but now, instead of lying awake for hours, I more often than not fall asleep within half an hour. Also, I used to wake up at least 3 or 4 times a night and took quite a while to get back to sleep but now I might only wake up once or twice but I usually get back to sleep within 5 minutes.
I had a bit of a glitch with the sofi stick last week when I had a ‘missing pod’ message but I soon got it rectified by removing and re-inserting the pod a couple of times. Unfortunately a couple of days later the battery ran out and as we were on holiday in a remote village I couldn’t replace it. As I only had a couple of days left I just continued until the stick was empty. I am really pleased that I joined the program as I feel that I am well on the way to improving my sleep overall​:slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

3rd stick has worked a treat on me too and sleeping really well on it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes