New Sofi stick user

7 days into using my sofi stick and already feeling a difference, falling asleep almost immediately when head hits the pillow and finding not waking up for at least 5 hours which is amazing, the taste is still a bit strange but really not that bad, thoroughly enjoying the experience, feeling happier as well as almost normal, thank you sofi keep it up.

7 Likes

Hey Keith , glad you’re finding your journey with the stick going well , the flavours do get better in time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Really grateful for your feedback and thrilled to have you on this journey alongside us all @Keith ! Here’s to more restful nights ahead :zzz:

2 Likes

Thats excellent… i am also feeling the benefits
Sleeping better- only 2 wakeups instead of the 5-6+… :hugs:

4 Likes

Its actually quite a strange feeling not waking up constantly, occasionally is something i could definitely live with, although would love to be woke up with my alarm haha

3 Likes

That’s amazing to hear @natascha_mani … as all of the scientific journals and work was over four to six weeks I was thinking it may take the whole of the S1 Pioneer Program before most see any effect. Really pleased that @pamelaspence was right in this and for many we started to hear back within 10 days which is just amazing that these beautiful solar powered natural beings can have such a beneficient impact on us … it’s one thing reading about or working to make it happen … i tell you how incredibly rewarding it is to hear it actually happening! Plants do really work some of the time for some Pioneers … and we really hope on our roadmap we can find a plant that will work for most xx :pray:

3 Likes