Pioneer 2 sleeping again!

Ive been loving with sleeplessness for so long now and jabe tried all.sorts for it i just thought it would be something that would just do without. But since starting sofi program which i wasnt sure abouy at 1st can now sleep its amazing an will definitely recommend it

10 Likes

That feeling of being able to sleep is amazing isn’t it
Also has a positive impact on the rest of the day
Long may your sleep continue

8 Likes

Ive definitely seen an improvement with my sleep from when i first started on S2 although i do still get days where im struggling but not like i used too, i highly recomend sofi to friends and family saying how much better my sleep has been whilst taking it.

6 Likes

Yes it is waking up not feeling shattered is an amazing feeling yes your right it does so makes a positive for the day. Fingers crossed for a very long time

6 Likes

Am the same i have some bad days too but am definitely feeling more relaxed too which i think helps alot as well. An yes ive also been recommendeing sofi to friends and family too

6 Likes

good morning. I don’t usually post on here due to my arthritic fingers, but I must say that sofi has helped me immensely with regard to a healthier sleeping pattern. I used to get 2.5 - 4.5 hours of sleep, staying awake for hours (or for good) after waking up once during the night. Now I sleep straight through from anywhere between 5.5 - 7 hours, and if I do stir in the night, I am able to quickly dose off again.

I can feel myself worrying less and becoming more relaxed in life in general since taking the sprays. I’m 89 years old, and I try to stay on my feet during the day for a minimum of 6 hours, usually managing 8. I have found, however, that if I sleep particularly well I have the energy to do lots more - however the next day I find myself more tired from all the activity! :laughing:

Lovely to hear how others are getting along too

10 Likes

Good for you Valerie. It’s lovely to hear about your experience with Sofi and I’m glad that it is helping you.
Im a pensioner and a bit behind you in years but feeling the aches and pains a bit and declining energy! My finger joints are lumpy with arthritis but so far they are not stopping me doing much. Its a weird thing, the lumps on the joints seem almost to appear overnight after i notice an itching sensation!

With Sofi only the Passiflora seemed to work for me and i would love to try it again someday, but who knows what the ashwagandha will bring?

All the very best to you; keep on doing what you are doing :kissing_heart: and if your fingers are up to it, it would be lovely to hear from you again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes