Sofi sticks received - journey started (with 1 issue)

Hi there @ team Sofi @Kaveh @alexwalkerjones
I have finally received my Pioneer box and have started the activation process. All went well and worked according to plan until I sprayed. Even though I press down completely and with strengths the count on the phone doesn’t go down. It still shows 70/70 after 3 sprays… I have already removed the stick and inserted it again - but same result.
Are there any solutions to this?

4 Likes

@Kaveh @alexwalkerjones
Please ignore my earlier issue - I restarted everything and the count is now working!

3 Likes

Don’t overly worry about the count not registering the important thing is the effect it’s having on you. I think we all experienced glitches in the sofi stick at first. I found if you make sure it’s connected to the app 1st then press really hard, wait 2 or 3 seconds for it to register before pressing again. Hope it works for you as it did for me😊

4 Likes

Hello Eevie,
thank you for your encouragement. Well - I am convinced that we need to give as much feedback as we can. After all, this is “only” a pioneer phase and the better our feedback can help make the final product ‘perfect’ the better the chances that we will be enjoying Sofi for a very long time :blush:

You mentioned it has worked for you. Would you mind sharing what difference it makes to your sleep?

3 Likes

I hadn’t slept well for over 20 yrs, couldn’t get to sleep and when I did manage to nod off it was only for 3 or 4 hrs at the most. Now I go to sleep more or less straight away and stay asleep for at least 4hrs if I do wake I go back to sleep again, which is totally unheard of for me. I’m quite amazed. I’ve finished all my pods now just waiting for phase 2 hope you have sweet dreams :sleeping:

6 Likes

@Eevie my sleep has been non-restorative since having my son in 2001. So we haven’t slept well for about the same period of time.

4 Likes