App crashed unable to open

I received this message when I opened to journal this morning. Still am unable to open so am reporting here. I checked my stats online and I’m down to 30% - notation says “more consistent journaling will raise this” however I journal consistently every day so I don’t understand why - perhaps the app hasn’t been recording properly? Here is a screenshot of the error message I receive upon opening. I did already share via Apple share. Please advise @Kaveh . Thank you!

5 Likes

@kaneary, touch on Share, takes you to a setting to enter your email address. That will resolve the issue, as I had. Try and let us know. Cheers :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Mine is crashing too been messaging with @Kaveh to get us all sorted :relaxed:

5 Likes

We had a frisky all update this afternoon @kaneary … just posted what it did to my app here … but on iOS it fixed itself … have a look:

Let me know whether you are on android or iOS … hopefully should be sorting itself out shortly … you may have to clear cache on android devices … adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill here for support.

:pray:

7 Likes

@Kaveh Was it an over the air update? There were no updates in the Google Play Store.

3 Likes

Mines back up and running about 5 min ago xx

2 Likes

Mines all up and running again on android samsung phone and tablet just in time fpr sprays weeeee!:smiley:

3 Likes

Yes my scores are all low too but i know jand you know we are journalling journalling every day and thats cool xx

3 Likes

So pleased app is back up for our lovely android users … it was an over the app automated upgrade which is how we push all of our continuous fixes and updates @BrandNewMe … but this one was a little too spicy and decided to take joy ride on different smartphones! @jacquelinecannon1 is it your sofi score that is low though you are spraying and joirnalling consistently? Adding at @rafaelgoncalves into this chat so perhaps we can look into your data and see if we can uncover what may be happening @jacquelinecannon1 xx :pray:

3 Likes

Sounds good, and i hope the joy ride was fun😂
I was at at 28 then shot up to 62 but told more consistant journalling will increase my score hehehe,if i journal any more i wont get to work on time hehee! Its all good,im confident im on every day and how i feel is increasing happy moods every day,so win win!
I sent you a message @Kaveh regarding pod n stick. Btw,:maple_leaf:
Well done Sofi Pioneers and Sofi ,incredible work :herb:

2 Likes

62 well that’s almost a first in the U.K. … well still some way to go … going to see what my score is …

Oh no! Well I have my work cut out to be a better more consistent Pioneer!! xx :pray:

2 Likes

The app is still crashing for me @Kaveh

2 Likes

Did you clear your cache when you reinstalled the app? I heard someone suggested that was necessary with some androids. Adding @alexwalkerjones and @filipe in case we need to provide more support to get your sofi stick back up. Let me know whats happening and maybe do a screen record and share it here xx :pray:

2 Likes