App Login Trouble

I am trying to login into the app for the upcoming 4 week study and to start my journaling. I created my account and when I went to login it tells me my credentials are incorrect. I reset my password twice just in case and cannot get into the app. Please advise as I know I am required to journal for the study! Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Kristysi -

Thanks for your message (I know we are chatting via email) but I thought to paste that response here too, in case it’s more convenient - or able to help others in a similar situation too!

As the log-in system we use is a product owned and created by Google, so it’s much more unlikely for a bug to occur there, versus other areas of the sofi app.

The most likely cause of an error is an accidental space being added before or after the email and/ or password. This occurs most often when the fields auto-populate with a pre-saved email address, so it would be wonderful to rule that out if you haven’t yet.

Alternatively, you should be able to ask for a password reset email, (paying close attention to any accidental spaces at the end), and fingers crossed that will successfully send. You may need to check your spam or junk folder in order to locate the email.

I look forward to hearing back from you in any case, and will do everything we can to get you up and running as a Pioneer with us. :raised_hands: :sofi_moon: