Lovely meeting with Alex

Many thanks to Alex for meeting with me to solve the problem of posting my journals. So good to put a face to a name.
Thanks Megx

4 Likes

It was a such pleasure to e-meet you face to face finally @Meg ! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Alex.

It was really great to meet you as well.

Wonderful work you are all doing.

Best wishes
Meg x

2 Likes

Hi Alex.

What ever I did yesterday in completing that ladder has now locked me out. I think be registering its now saying my name and password are already in use. Filling in the details now I think I’ve registered twice.

Also had a message telling me to complete my address. But thought I had already done that.

Thanks again

Sorry again.

Meg x

2 Likes

Hi @Meg,

Is the log-in still giving you trouble? If you are using “auto-fill” on your phone it may be worth typing out both the user and password to ensure that no hidden spaces are throwing off the password, etc.

Should you need to reset your password, that should be there for you too! Please let me know how you get along! xx

2 Likes

Hi Alex.
I did what you suggested. Logged put and then logged in. But it ten says the name is already in use and the system just freezes and I cant do anything.
Sorry. Don’t know what to do now.
Meg.x

1 Like

Have tried again. Logged out with wrong name . Logged in with my proper name. Still says the name is already in use.
Can’t get anywhere.
Meg.

1 Like

This definitely needs some support @Meg … adding both @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill to see how we can support you here so you are back up and running … :pray:

1 Like

Hi @Meg
Please make sure you are using a “join” page (tap on “join” in the bottom of the main screen when you open the app) and not trying to sign up again. Let me know if this is helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Alex.
Don’t think I have ever seen a ‘Join’ sign.
When I open up the app it is the page that says ‘welcome to sofi’. With the new logo etc
I have to complete the signing in before I go any further.
Does that help.
Meg x

2 Likes

@Meg sorry, I’m not making any sense in the message above. There’s a “log in” link on this page, can you see it? This is a way to log in with an existing account while I assume you are trying to sign up again right now.

3 Likes

So tap on “log in” and enter your email and password.

3 Likes

Hi Sofi.
I have found ‘join’. Will try that next time
Thankyou
Meg

3 Likes

Please use “log in”, not “join” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes