Bit confused - am I correctly signed up

Hi, not sure I’m writing in the correct place. I received a few emails, but no password yet and my email via the SoFi all is wrong, how do I change it? I fear I’m missing out :frowning:

5 Likes

Welcome to our community here @slothymum and delighted to have you here with us on this journey. I am adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill so they can have a look and see if we can find out where your passwords are going (could they be getting filtered by your mail server - always worth a check). Can’t wait to get you on board and baselining! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday. xx :pray:

6 Likes

Hi @slothymum - welcome! :sparkles: and not to worry, you have come to the right place and we will get you up and running ASAP.

I can tell from our sofi system that you received both emails regarding the activation of your sofi app. The first step is to follow those links (either Android or IOS) to download the app, if you haven’t yet, and then begin by creating a new account.

Make sure to use the same email you signed up on! and then your daily journaling within the app can begin.

The treehouse (where we are now) on the other hand is our community hub, which we generate an automatic password and account for once your account is set-up within the app. Because you found us here first however, feel free to stick to using this account and please don’t hesitate to reach out should there be any problems!

I hope that helps, and here to support you in any way I can! :blush: :pray:

3 Likes

Good Morning, I have both apps downloaded but somehow missed a letter in the word Gmail during joining the app, so I’m worried my info isn’t registering?

I do not have a password either so although I can use the app and comment etc, I worried about the wrong email

Tanya

3 Likes

Hi,

I thought a pic my help explain what I mean

The email should be… {I’ve removed the emails you wrote down, so bots don’t come in and spam you silly. Cheers, Vincent}

Tanya

4 Likes

I see! Thank you, that is extremely helpful. I’ve gone ahead and “merged” your accounts in our system so now the data from each are connected and we won’t lose any of your journaling.

The next step is to change the email associated with your sofi app account, which you can do - much like resetting the password - by simply typing the new one, entering your current password, and hitting save. Then try logging out and logging back in using your updated email to be sure!

Lastly, we will recruit the help of @rafaelgoncalves to ensure the email is changed across all points of your journey!

Please let me know how things go on your end in the meantime x

3 Likes

I think I have done that, although it’s taken me back to day one with logging my information.

4 Likes

Hmm, it sounds like you may have created a new account as opposed to changing the email for the old one? I’m not sure, of course, but a screenshot could help!

If you can still log in using the incorrect “gmil” then you should be able to alter the email via the page you sent an image of above!

4 Likes

I think it’s all sorted, thankyou though x

5 Likes