Unable to journal after update

Hi, I’ve finished all my pods and the valerian refills several weeks ago. I kept journalling but I’m unable to after the update. It just says I need to insert a pod to journal (please see the screenshot). Any advice?

3 Likes

Have you had a chance to confirm your address and email @verouskaferrario :pray: adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can follow your progress to receiving your new kit!

2 Likes

Hi Kaveh, yes all updated but still unable to journal :sob:

3 Likes

Morning @verouskaferrario and I know when I start getting into my morning ritual of journalling I don’t like to get it interrupted … rest assured the digital dev team are working hard to push out the patches for the bugs crawling through our latest major release … we had a meeting this evening that we moved to later in the week so they can remain focused at pushing another update out by the end of the day … fingers xed and as always grateful for all the feedback and patience as we transition to our new digital home which can infinitely scale as we start to bring our family, friends and anyone else who can benefit from sofi into the community here :pray: also double check your device and app release you are currently on Verouska so @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill can follow your progress!

2 Likes

Hi @verouskaferrario - thank you so much for the screenshot here and sorry to hear that this bug is preventing you from journaling. Rest assured that the team are on the case, and working to get this solved for yourself and other pioneers experiencing the same issue so soon as possible :blush: :pray: x

1 Like

Hi @verouskaferrario
Any chance you tried to pair/paired with your sofi stick? It’s no longer compatible with a new app and could cause some issues with the app. If you did - please remove the battery from the stick, log out of the app to un-pair and log back in.

We’re looking into the issue on our side.

2 Likes

Mine is the same. I am on Android too. I have not completed my journal today as I am not allowed on without a pod in sofi stick. I have not got a pod to insert. Help!!

2 Likes

Hi @dcm.leeds
Could you please log out and log in the app again? This should help to resolve while we are fixing the bug

2 Likes

OK. Will try that now.

Diana

2 Likes

That sorted it. Thanks.

Diana

1 Like

Mine’s working now too. Thanks!

2 Likes