Arrrrgh. Just a rant

I really don’t know how I manage to crawl through the day, little to no sleep is dismal, I want to #$-&+!? Scream :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Hello Laura,
Do you have a place to go to scream? Might be a very good idea to just let out all the emotions locked up inside you.
I hope you will get through the day well, and that you will then have a good nights sleep.
stay strong and stay safe

5 Likes

Sounds like a bad night for a few of us! I’ve gone the night now wide awake and to make things more frustrating… Its my birthday today and i feel like rubbish.

6 Likes

Feel for you , it’s soul destroying

2 Likes

May I take a small moment here to wish you a happy Birthday … and perhaps a snooze or two during the day! :birthday: :clap:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to you!!!
May you be blessed with many nights of refreshing and recharging sleep!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! Remember to celebrate yourself - not necessarily the day! :slight_smile: I find it takes the pressure off.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @alexdeans288 !

2 Likes

Happy birthday ! :partying_face::partying_face: hope you’ve had good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! Chinese followed by 2 hour nap! What more can you ask for :relaxed:

5 Likes

Sounds like a bostin birthday !

4 Likes

Brilliant day then ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @alexdeans288!

And I feel you @laurakeiran85 :slightly_frowning_face: Horrible when you get to that point.

Exercise lots and combat taking a nap during the day might help.

More important than that is to not get frustrated by the inability to fall asleep. What helped me a lot was just giving in. No I might not be asleep, but at least I’m resting.

Also, a sleep monitor might help. Once I started using one I found out I slept quite a bit more than it felt to me!

Anyway, forget about the advice and have a hug :hugs: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday

2 Likes