Ashwagandha pioneer pack received

Greeting to all the treehouse dwellers! Ive just received my ashwagandha pioneer pack, paired my pod and am ready to go.
Ive tried my first 3 sprays after my lunch meal and i have to say, the taste took me a little by suprise, but i suppose it will grow on me.
Ive struggled with my sleep for over 25 years, and its related to the combat PTSD that i suffer. Ive tried conventional medicines, and every over the counter sleep aid, to no avail, so im really excited to start this journey, and hopefully start seeing some positive results in my sleep pattern.

8 Likes

Oh i really hope this works for you! @HaydnA

And a massive Thankyou for your service
:saluting_face::clap:t4::raised_hands:t4::pray:t4:đź©·

It’s absolutely devastating how many of our military end up with PTSD from serving and protecting their country :cry:xx

5 Likes

Hey JustLau5
Thank you for your kind words, it honestly means the world to me. Yes, there are many of us who were just left to our own devices when we were discharged from active service, and many who are in far worse situations than I’m in.
I will definitely be sharing how Sofi has worked for me during my next group meeting with the combat veterans group, hopefully it will make a difference to mine and others lives. Going into this with a completely open mind and an expectancy for good things :blush:

8 Likes

It’s so wonderful to have you here @HaydnA and fingers crossed ashwagandha makes a noticeable difference for you and your sleep. :pray: :crescent_moon:

Our mission is to help as many people as we can to better understand our own personal “playlist” of plants that support us in our struggles with anxiety and sleep, so we can’t wait to hear what you think.

Wishing you the best of luck!

4 Likes

That’s amazing! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @HaydnA
If Sofi could help other servicemen like yourself, what a fantastic outcome!!
đź©·đź©·đź©·

2 Likes