Believe in the product but not received it yet… which made me stop journaling

I have given up… I understand it’s a starting thing and it takes time… in June I was told September is the month I will get it… which I gladly accepted as per previous reasons… we are in October, not sure if I was disqualified as I stopped journaling but it was disheartening… I think the product will help a lot of people and I looked forward to trying it with my personal challenges… sadly not arrived and I have been with you guys around 9 months… hope other people are satisfied as I’m so for herbal and natural remedies when it comes to mental health and sleep patter

3 Likes

Hi Micah, You wont have been disqualified.

There have been several posts from the team in here over the last few months explaining what is happening, and what is involved in the preparation of the herb sprays, plus their need to start producing some for sale.

They had a massive (unprecedented and unexpected) number of pioneers join up this summer. This co-incided with a time that sofi have had to start preparing to sell the sprays after 2 years of free pioneer trials and more years of research, without any income from their products.

They are a small company and even some of us who joined near the beginning had to be patient for the herb trials. I (for example) joined at the beginning of 2022 and waited 8 months for my first sprays. The waiting time had started to decrease earlier this year until the huge number of new pioneers signed up. I believe that this has proved to be very challenging for the team, but in their information about sofi moving forward they have reassured everyone that pioneers are not going to be forgotten.

It is clear from some posts by newer pioneers that some feel disheartened (and a few quite disgruntled!) but i have no doubt that the team are doing everything they can to fulfill both their business needs and to continue providing trials for their pioneers.

A while back the team explained that pioneers will still get to try the next herb (Chamomile). However, this next wave of production for pioneers has had to be postponed from September until the new year.

I expect that you have done all the necessary steps (confirming your address, receiving a pebble surprise to make sure that the product will reach you etc.) If so you will know that these are shown under the compass icon on the first page of the App.

You say you have stopped journalling. I understand why. In fact when i joined, i had just bought some expensive herbal sleep aid pills but never tried them because i didn’t want to confound the sleep results between nothing taken and the sprays. If i had known the wait would be 8 months, i would have tried them early on! I may consider taking a month off journalling between trials, before those supplements go well past their BB date. If i can remember where i put them that is!
I have read in here that pioneers will get sufficient warning before the next wave is sent out so that they have time to get their journalling regular and back on track again for a meaningful comparison of their data.

So, as a fellow pioneer, all i can do is reassure you that if you don’t give up you will get to try a sofi product :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Same here…though, I received the first product and did it but when told the second one was shipped FOREVER AGO it never arrived. I addressed it and was told it was sent and should arrive soon, but again it never did. I gave up.

3 Likes

Hi @Komarmaster, @t-michelle - thanks for sharing your feelings on this matter.

@drmudlark gave a great answer, explaining the whole situation. It is a frustration for our team just as it is for our Pioneers, and we are truly doing everything we can to speed up the production process and shipment dates. We indeed experienced an influx of new Pioneers over the summer while being in the middle of changes.

You are free to drop journaling as well as any other interaction with the app for the time being. We will provide reminders about getting back to consistent journaling well in advance before the next shipment :pray: :sofi_moon:

2 Likes

Just curious if there’s been any update on this because I’m still completely totally confused as to why I would be told in an email that it had shipped and then when I came to check on it couple months later when everybody was already done they said oh yeah it just shipped and yet again still never showed up and now from when I gather you didn’t actually send it is I’m not sure if that’s what I’m reading I’m completely and totally confused it doesn’t make any sense to me so I just wanted to check back before I give up completely thank you

1 Like

Hi @t-michelle,

Our apologies in advance for any confusion caused on our part, and nonetheless, it is lovely to hear from you again! :pray:

Could you please confirm which study / program / plant you were supposed to receive that never showed up? Unfortunately, due to several incidents with international mailing couriers and customs, we often do not receive notice of a failed delivery unless it directly from our Pioneers.

Please let me know which program or plant and I’ll touch base with our fulfilment centre to see what we can do to remedy this for you. xx