Bluetooth issues

Hi all

Anyone else having Bluetooth issues with Pod? App and pod do not like each other and although I continue to use spray, it won’t accurately record my usage.

Anybody any hints to help.

Cheers

3 Likes

We supported a tonne of devices @mozza.stan77 and put some the best tips into a survival guide … have you seen it? Also adding @alexwalkerjones so we can support you back to restablishing your Bluetooth bridge … without which sofi will struggle to make any confident observations. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks @Kaveh. Not sure what my bottle is up too. I’ve tried everything and even sang to my bottle to please work. I’ve a green light…but no blue light.
@alexwalkerjones, can you shine any light on what to do?

Cheers

3 Likes

That’s incredible … what did you serenade your sofi stick with @mozza.stan77? Maybe a different track … if you seeing green light then you have power … Bluetooth on your mobile maybe on and off your Bluetooth once … and relaunch sofi app … but adding @alexwalkerjones as she has rescued many back up to the Bluetooth bridge!! In the meantime happy Sunday Andy! :pray:

2 Likes

Hiya , have you tried logging out and back in, whenever I’ve had that happen I do that and it usually works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Aaron. Tried that too…think it’s my crap singing voice!

3 Likes

Have you maybe thought about singing something abit more funky :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @mozza.stan77! Sorry the serenading didn’t work for you - I was looking forward to adding that to the next edition of our survival guide! :slight_smile:

A green light is great though, it means hopefully this something we can solve via the app, versus a deeper issue with the battery or stick. After logging out, could you tell me if you got the “sofi stick not connected” message along with the current pod appearing onscreen, or did it take you back and ask for you to re-pair the stick?

If not, it might be worth logging out, removing the pod, logging back in and beginning set-up again from the start by clicking the “pair my stick” button.

Please let me know if that works and if not we’ll keeping trying! :pray:t2::sparkles:

2 Likes

Morning @alexwalkerjones

I think my wee stick is unwell!

I’ve tried impairing, stick in and out, new battery etc.

It doesn’t want to repair with my phone. The Bluetooth is left on just in case it wants to surprise me. I could blame the crap Scottish weather but…

The attached is what I get now.

Any help and I’ll send you some Edinburgh rain for free.

Andy

3 Likes

Morning @mozza.stan77!

It sounds like you’re doing everything right, so please excuse the questions if they are things that have already been checked. We often see this error message when location services have been interrupted or switched off (similar to bluetooth). You can check Location Services by finding sofi app within your settings, selecting it, going to permissions, and then checking that location services enabled “while using the app.” If that is all good to go, then we may indeed need to physically investigate. I’m PM-ing you Barry, our mechanical engineer’s details now!

P.S. I do accept payment in Scottish rain! I love the rain! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

2 Likes