Struggling to connect S3

Hi all, I’m really struggling to conect BT to my new stick. The app just won’t connect. Sofi is showing as found in my phone blue tooth and when I press connect it gives me a code and says i need to open the app. So , I go back to the app but the dreaded circle keeps going round and round… not finding the phone. Had no problem with the old stick and my BT connects well to many other things. I’m taking the spays twice a day as instructed and is doing good things. My app won’t update any further as play store says it’s the most current available. 3.2.1… over to the experts please :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Morning @Mick1 … would be good to confirm your device as well as of there are any security or Bluetooth protocol on your phone that could be blocking the pair … adding @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones here so we can support you and get you back up and running soon … in the meantime wishing you a wonderful Sunday for the balance of your weekend :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me.
I’m running a Samsung A71

Thanks again and enjoy this warm Sunday

3 Likes

Hi @Mick1,

thank you for posting! Let’s see what we can do to get your sofi pod up and running!

The first thing is to make sure that you’re pairing your sofi pod directly in the sofi app. While the pod may show up in the BT settings of you phone, there is no PIN and it’s not actually possible to pair it from there.

Once you’re in the sofi app, and select “pair my pod” could you please talk me through if anything happens?

The app should scan and a blue light should appear on the front of your pod signalling that the pod is live, and trying to pair. It would be great to know whether something is going wrong here, or if the stick is showing the blue light, but still struggling to pair…

If there is no blue light, it may be worth charging it again just to be sure. Feel free to also send over any screenshots or recordings of what you’re seeing in the app, so we can get a better look and get this resolved as soon as possible :pray: :calling:

Thank you kindly for your help @Mick1 !

1 Like

Hi Alex

Thanks so much for your quick reply.

The stick did link for a short while but the connection drops and doesn’t easily reconnect if at all. It’s fully charged ok and the blue led comes on…sometimes constant for a few seconds and sometimes the odd flash.
When I use the app is lights up but doesn’t connect apart from a few times but then it’s lost again.
I sometimes get a message that 'we are missing the capsule in the smart pod.

I’ve attached photos

Kind regards
Mick

1 Like

Hi again Alex

I’m thinking it’s the app that’s the problem. It often gets caught on the bubbles and won’t move on and it takes ages to move through the different choices. I’ve deleted and reloaded a number of times…the bubbles music keeps playing hope you can help

Kind regards
Mick

2 Likes

Thanks @Mick1, this is certainly something we will be looking into and those screenshots are a huge help. Tagging @Kirill here to assist with the bug-catching further :blush: :lady_beetle:

1 Like

Thx so much for your huge patience with us on this @Mick1 … I know the guys are looking at this and hopefully we will have this solved soon :pray:

1 Like

Thanks Kaveh

Not a problem at all… just concerned you aren’t getting important data

Kind regards
Mick

1 Like

Good morning Alex
Here is another screenshot that might help… no progress past this screenshot today… I’m still taking the dose and very sure it’s doing good. Such a shame you can’t get the data for the very important research etc
Thanks for looking at this.
Won’t be around from today for a week so might not have signal.

Thanks
Mick

1 Like

Thank you for that @Mick1 - we are investigating this as a priority and hope to have a fix automatically sent over to your phone very soon

1 Like

I dont know if this might apply to you but sometimes i get the blank screen for the bubbles after i have filled in the sleep hours or the 2nd journal about focus.
I just go back to the Journal now button and it takes me to the bit i couldnt do, i.e. the bubbles, so i don’t have to do the previous bits of the journal again.
Have you tried that?

2 Likes

Hi Sue
Thanks for getting in touch :raised_hands:
Yes that happens but sometimes it won’t carry on during the bubbles… how are you finding S3… I’m sure it’s doing good things for me; both sleep and anxiety wise :sleeping: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Today it would not go past claim reward… tried a few times, each time having to do the bubbles again but still not past rewards… hope it shows as completed
Alex I hope this helps
Good luck with it as I know how trying the little bugs are

1 Like

Hi Micki, i don’t suffer too much from anxiety, fortunately, but i have had decades of poor sleep except when i was away doing field work all day in sea air when i would almost fall asleep in my pub meal! :laughing:
But I’m finding the Ashwa helpful for sleep most definitely. Glad to read that you find it good too.

I hope the bugs in your journalling are soon sorted. I do have to press the claim reward more than once or twice sometimes.
Hopefully @alexwalkerjones will be able to reassure you that your data are saved

2 Likes