🧠 Calling All Sofi Users: We need you!

:crescent_moon::brain: Calling All Sofi Users: We need you! :crescent_moon::brain:

Are you curious about the interplay between sleep, mood, and stress? Here’s your chance to contribute to research that could improve the lives of many.

:mag: About the Study:

Hello! I’m Olivia, currently a student at Northumbria University. I am carrying out research into the relationship between sleep, mood and stress in individuals engaged in the Sofi Programme as part of my MSc Health Psychology Thesis. This is something I am very passionate about, and by sharing your insights, you could help pave the way for a better understanding of overall well-being through understanding how these factors interact and influence each other.

:star2: Why Participate?
Contribute to research: Your input could shape future research and interventions aimed at enhancing positive relationships between sleep, mood, and stress.
Self-Discovery: Reflecting on your sleep habits, mood, and stress can provide you with valuable insights into your own well-being.

Your responses are deeply valued - your participation will hugely benefit research in this area and help contribute to the development of the Sofi platform to give you the best experience, in turn bringing greater improvements.

:clipboard: Participation Details:
Confidentiality: Your responses will be kept strictly confidential and anonymous – your privacy is our utmost priority.
Eligibility: You must be aged over 18 years.

This study and its protocol have received full ethical approval from Northumbria University College of Reviewers (reference number: 5062), and the project is overlooked by my supervisor, Dr Nicki O’Brien.

:loudspeaker: How to Participate:
Follow this link: [https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3OyZbLgvd2MS4CO] and complete the questionnaire. This should take approximately 15 minutes.

:telephone_receiver: Contact Us:
If you have any questions about the study or the questionnaire, feel free to contact me [olivia.tetley@northumbria.ac.uk].

Thank you for considering participating in this exciting study that has the potential to positively impact lives! :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Welcome to the sofi treehouse @OliviaTetley! It’s a pleasure to help with your research and no doubt we have some wonderful Pioneers who would be happy to share their experience.

Pioneers, keep an eye out for a link to participate in Olivia’s study, also headed to you via email for those who have recently participated with ashwagandha and/or our latest refill programs! :pray: :blush:

4 Likes