Excited to start this journey

Hello everyone
I thought id write my first post as im rather excited to start this journey with Sofi.
I suffer with combat PTSD and this really affects my sleep and I tend to wake up 4 to 5 times during the night, and it usually takes me a good 15 to 20 mintues to fall asleep again. Ive tried traditional medications like Zopiclone and other prescribed drugs, but find the side effects to be so harsh, that it not worth taking them at all, i cant seem to function due to the brain fog and terrible metalic taste the medication leaves in my mouth.
Im currently awaiting my pebble, and cannot wait to start journaling my progress with Sofi once Ive completed the next stage.

2 Likes

It’s wonderful to have you here @HaydnA - and welcome to our community treehouse!

No doubt, as you take a look around you’ll find that the treehouse is our designated space to share our experiences, daily struggles, questions on sleep and wellness, and experience with sofi. We are incredibly lucky to have such an incredible community of like-minded and highly empathetic Pioneers for daily support and a helping hand. And it’s so important to know that you’re not alone!

Can’t wait to see what personal discoveries sofi holds for you in the near future and keep up the excellent work journaling!

Here if you should have any questions, anytime :slight_smile:

2 Likes