Can not connect

Is anyone else having trouble connecting??
For some reason it keeps saying check my connection and it’s fine
Can anyone please help xx

3 Likes

Yep, im seeing the exact same thing. Confusingly im using my old phone just now as my usual one is being repaired.
I was thinking it was a setting on this phone! Glad to see it’s an outside issue.

2 Likes

It’s driving me crazy, can’t log anything grrrrr lol

2 Likes

Same problem here. I’ve also had all my past entries deleted and am back to zero points. Tried removing the app and re-doi;g it but still same problem. I had a lot of points and time invested in this so I really hope this is a glitch that can be sorted out

2 Likes

Yep. No doubt it will be back up soon. Very professional outfit from my experience:)

2 Likes

Tagging @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill in here for you guys

4 Likes

Maybe try updating the app as there is a new version available
?

3 Likes

My points are all still there but they might disappear, it I hope not, I’ve already lost lots of points

2 Likes

How long have you been on here??? I’ve been waiting since march

2 Likes

I’ve got the updated version already and tried to download it again

3 Likes

Thank you Alex do you have any suggestions??
Also do you know of any low carb snacks that won’t break the bank lol

3 Likes

Also having issues. Can’t log anything just says check connection. App is up to date

3 Likes

Hi @porshaspettles - thanks for your message!

We’ve had multiple Pioneers contacting us about the same issue today! It looks like a persistent bug in the app! Tagging @alexwalkerjones once again to see if there are any updates form the technical team :pray: :herb:

4 Likes

@del604 , @Pah , @porshaspettles, @Jamsterdm - thanks for letting us know of the issue!

As I mentioned, the issue has been popping up for many Pioneers! I got the update that the development team has been notified and is currently working on a solution. Hopefully, everyone can get back to journaling very soon :pray: :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

All back to normal :slight_smile:
Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Thank you so much and thank you for your kindness xx

4 Likes

Glad am now able to report again but losing over 1900 points accumulated is not at all good. I do really hope those can be reinstated along with the ‘sleep’ and other data that has been lost

1 Like

Hi @Pah - thanks for your post. There shouldn’t be a case where your previous journaling data is lost, unless you may have started new with a different sofi app account?

Please let me know, as I’d be happy to look into resolving this for you!

Hi

No I haven’t started a new account. I deleted the app then reloaded it using the same details as before

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Alex

I’ve sorted this out now. I had signed in via Google rather than using my email address and had it seems created a new account.

Thanks for your help

2 Likes