Can someone help please?

I recieved my stick today, since putting the blue tube in I noticed a weird smell but since spraying (by accident) the smell has got worse. It smells a bit bad, is this normal? It’s also brown the liquid :flushed: just wondering if someone could help & let me know it’s ok? Lol.

6 Likes

Yes it’s all good. You will get used to the smell and the taste. I have the pink one.

4 Likes

Ok good I’m glad Lol I thought something was off

4 Likes

I don’t know how the blue one taste . But the pink was disgusting to start with now I hardly notice it :sweat_smile: and don’t think it’s disgusting anymore

5 Likes

My pod leaked a brown stinky liquid and gas me worried a little as well but I cleaned it up and so far :crossed_fingers: it’s been ok

4 Likes

I don’t know what colour I was expecting the liquid to be but I was shocked at brown :joy: I’m surprised I could smell it as I had covid in October last year and not been able to smell or taste since, so I can’t comment on the taste as I can’t taste anything Lol. I’ve done my sprays tonight so hopefully in time it helps :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

Most plant extracts are brown - all sounds just as it should be. :blush::herb:

7 Likes

@Dannx we are ultimately delivering you the roots of valerian … you can imagine this to be truly of the Earth and as @pamelaspence suggests the smell and and the colour are entirely consistent. We picked valerian for two reasons … one we know it has huge potential to really impact for some folks and the other because it is the toughest plant to work with from a taste and martial perspective … if we can find a way to tolerate the roots of valerian … we are going to be just fine with chamomile! :slight_smile: … keep on enduring with valerian … she can be a huge ally in this search for ever more sleep. xx :pray:

4 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I got used to it! I’m on n.03 too, and now I love the taste!

5 Likes

I can’t say I love it yet :rofl: but maybe one day . For some reason I’m anxious about the blue one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:and looking forward to trying the green minty one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hi, I think the smell you are referring to could be the Valerian. It can be a bit off putting if you’re new to it. No2 pod was my first one and can take a bit of getting used to, sometimes a brownish and sticky substance but worth persevering with. Good luck.

3 Likes