Out of date? By a good 2 weeks

So finally my puffers arrived and i have been told that i need to start with number 3 great but it also says use within 30 days and was dated 26th jan so well over the time frame also i couldnt spray more than once that no 3 is discusting

5 Likes

@tinasmith3535 I can confirm the formulation will be fine for the duration of our testing. Try a little while with each formulation keeping in mind that you are fundamentally taking the root of a plant. Valerian is the toughest plant to work with which is why we have picked it. If you find the taste difficult. Feel free to shift to another. Good luck and let us know how you get on. :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks but i am having getting to sleep so this is not working will try different one tomorrow

3 Likes

Just a gentle note on this @tinasmith3535 … plants are slow acting … most of the scientific reviews on valerian have happened in the two to four week period so it is improbable to know whether the plant is working in a matter of a night or two … the good news is that the three different formulations carry the same active compound so we are exposing you to the same plant throughout the S1 Program. So it comes down to finding a flavour that works best for you. Good luck. :pray:

6 Likes

@tinasmith3535 the first puffs for me :face_vomiting::face_vomiting: but I stuck with it now day three and I’m used to it. If it’s going to make us sleep better it’s worth the taste for a bit. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Trying different flavor tonight
Last night was terrible couldn’t get to sleep maybe nearly 2am when i did finally fall sleep but was awake by 6am so feeling a bit tired today
Thank god its friday
Dont like new way to journal

5 Likes

@tinasmith3535 i hope you have a better nights rest this weekend. The new method of journaling is designed to help us catch more qualitative feedback. In essence you have three different approaches to our valerian formulation. With the help of the feedback from all pioneers we can begin to understand which flavour outcome will carry the most number of Pioneers for the longest period of time. In the meantime we are also listening for signs that valerian (irrespective of flavour) is having an impact on your sleep. Ultimately one flavour version of the three bottles will be available to consumers and with your feedback is critical in helping us with that choice. What’s amazing of course is that taste is incredibly subjective … we have had polar opposite feedback on different flavour so hopefully you will find the other two more to your liking. The critical element is to try them long enough for the taste to settle and stop changing (less Coke v Pepsi taste challenge) and more if this plant was going to help me sleep could I work with this flavour over time. As always grateful for all the feedback. :pray:

5 Likes