Cartridge not recording # of sprays

Hello all! :grin:

I ran into a problem with one of my cartridges (specifically the second one) today. Yesterday was my first time using it, and it worked fine, correctly recording the number of sprays used. Today in the app, however, it showed 70 of 70 sprays available and did not record any new sprays.

I tried rebooting the phone, removing and re-inserting the cartridge, and turnining bluetooth off and on again (and it still showed the cartridge as connected). The only thing I did in between yesterday and now was to charge the sprayer.

Does anybody have an idea of what could have gone wrong and how to correct it?

Thanks in advance for the help! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh no , that sounds frustrating! Will tag the lovely @alexwalkerjones in here to try and troubleshoot you

1 Like

Thanks for the assist :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hi @ItsMeZed - and thank you to @Aaron for the tag! :pray:

Let’s see what we can do to get you up and running again - as it seems like your pod has recently been charged, I’m wondering if we might try re-pairing it from scratch again, even though it is currently showing as paired.

To do so, simply log out and log back into your sofi app, and re-select that button to “pair my pod.” Please let me know what happens and we’ll go from there!

1 Like

I tried that yesterday night, although I did so by uninstalling and reinstalling the app as opposed to logging out. I then re-paired the pod, but still received the same message.

ADDENDUM: The app is suddenly working again for no reason that I can discern. I’ll save this email, though, in case I need to contact you again.

Thanks for the reply! :grin:

2 Likes

This has happened to me a number of times I have to log out, exit the app and start over and then it registers to the correct amount of sprays used.

2 Likes