Colour palate section in the app

Hmm not sure what happened there? Trying to upload and age has disappeared and now wont allow to repost as similar to previous post :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh nooe there it is!:rofl: dont you just love technology :laughing:

3 Likes

Here’s mine from today … I feel like we need to show some kind of summary mechanism of this interaction to show whether we are feeling more or less calm then the last time we did this excercise what did you think?

4 Likes

I think that would be brilliant !

3 Likes

Same,its quite frustratkng this one.Alex messaged that they are working out sone glitches n kink on the colour palette one xxx

2 Likes

So difficult im actually stressing about if i have to do it the next day:(

3 Likes

No color palette today? I had the older questions but the moon had craters this time :full_moon::full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Just now… I feel I have to wait a bit between each selection/questions… Perhaps depends on my wifi speed. Enjoy :blush:

4 Likes

Took me a good 30 min to do the cokour palette today,nothing was working and changing and kept sticking…so frustrating…i wanted to throw my phobe against the wall.:rofl:

2 Likes

Not worth It to get frustrated @jacquelinecannon1 … keep in mind it’s under development. It’s great to share our feedback and experience that they know it. Give it a try tomorrow . We will get there! :blush:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for uour encouragement and yes true.Waking up for me is detrimental to the rest of my day,it sets the whole tone of how i go about my day,so,so far sofi journalling every day has been such an easy start,i look forward to it.i think ive missed 2 days since i started(yet only 35%score which is wierd)
Your right.tomorrow is a new day xx

3 Likes

Really appreciate all the feedback on this initial alpha roll out of colour palette … it’s supposed to be a better stress measure not one inducing it so we may have a little bit more work on this … I think ultimately when it’s finished it will be there once every few days … we are getting very close to releasing the first version of sofi “bubbles” … this and the sleep journal will become the regular journalling elements … and the sofi bubbles are an evolution on the sofiji characters … but they allow for a plurality of emotions and you can designate them … can’t wait to release that imminently! In the meantime … has your sofi score started to rise @jacquelinecannon1 … the guys were adjusting some server issues with the sofi score and it should begin to stabilise … mine has started climbing back towards the 70s xx :pray:

3 Likes

That’s well spotted @kaneary … for S1 we asked only two questions … how long and how did you feel about your sleep … for S2 we are adding a third question which seems to be of wide interest to our Pioneers … how solid or broken was your sleep? This additional question will give the sofi brain another dimension of data to analyse impact of plants on Pioneers’ sleep! Hope you’re well and can’t wait to get started with S2 xx🙏

4 Likes

I had problems getting Q4 to show up.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I usually start with the number at the bottom of the screen 1st as I can’t access it when I’ve filled all the others in.

4 Likes

Morning @Eevie … had a chat with @Kirill last night and look like @mathiassilva4 had been quietly working on the first few improvements that will make our calm journal a little more “calming” an experience to complete … we will also be reducing the regularity of them from every other day to once every few days as we now have had some great feedbsck for the first round of corrections … and importantly this morning finally got to road test the “bubbles” feature that’s coming imminently and for a first draft it’s really awesome so I hope you’ll enjoy that a lot more and the journalling on that will be a massive step forward from our sofi characters! Thx as always for being such amazing pioneer and so incredibly patient with us xx :pray:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Very exciting news can’t wait for the updates. Thanks for keeping us informed.

4 Likes