Colour palate section in the app

4 Likes

Must admit, to me this part of the app seems surplus to requirements. Am not seeing the relevance of having colour choices within the answers. If it’s meant to measure feelings depending on which pallet is chosen then I’m afraid it simply doesn’t work. For starters it does not always work correctly and if it does it seems a very convoluted way of getting half a dozen answers. Sorry guys but not everything is going to look or feel right within the app.
:-1::thinking::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

4 Likes

Love the feedback … we are pushing some improvement out on this in version 2.4.2 and 2.5.0 … and actually bubbles is coming out of n 2.5.0 which will primarily take over as the main journalling mechanism so we will sadly keep improving the user interface and experience on calm and most likely as it gets more usable see less of it … but hugely grateful for the feedback @CjaJose :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks @Kaveh, the app itself is progressing nicely and will continue to evolve over the weeks and months I’m sure. Congratulations to all for your hard work, enthusiasm and encouragement.
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

Hi Kaveh, well done on the changes. I love the palette, the only problem for me is that the writing on the button at the very bottom is very light coloured an disappears as it’s so faint it blends in the background and I can’t read it to take the next steps, no idea of what I’m doing by clicking on it. Am I missing a trick?

3 Likes

Today I had another glimpse at bubbles that’s going to be released with version 2.5.0 … a little preview of what’s to come … this is my playing with pre release version. This is what comes after the sofi emoticons which we affectionately called the sofijis! The main feedback was sometimes the main word didn’t describe the state and also the idea of having to pick only one thing and not a plurality of feelings which we all feel really at any one point … here it is! Can’t wait for it to be generally released to our pioneers! :pray:

The video below is a low res screen recording of my morning journalling with sofi bubbles - initially looking at the six neutral states … “popping” by double clicking the states that I wasn’t feeling first, then relabelling the final two I was feeling to closer to what I was feeling and finally expanding the one I felt the most … and of course playing with the bubbles a bit!

2 Likes

I love them bubbles!! That’s some awesome work!

2 Likes

We have been working on this for a long time and it’s almost ready for initial release … this and the sleep journal will become the main staples for sofi brain in listening for effect :pray:

2 Likes

Agree with @fcjulia … The color palette of my choice becomes so bright and the font is white color , it’s hard to read as progress thru questions.

Ps. My advise to answer the questions - to answer the questions, start from number 6 and go backward (from bottom of the screen and go to the too). This helps to answer them all. That works for me!

3 Likes

I love it. It is so therapeutic! :innocent::blush:

2 Likes

Me too!!!pheww,now i dont feel like the only one🤣

2 Likes

Hi kaveh!yes it went up to 78!30 to 78.i think i missed one say because my colour pallette was stuck so i gave up.I believe the wheel at the botyom is the issue for me,maybe just not have a wheel and just click in a button might work easier,or maybe ive got sticky fingers and it wont turn for me​:smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Perfect … I am also back at 78 after some slightly inconsistent journalling / travelling x

4 Likes

3 Likes

How did you manage 93 @pira … I can barely keep it at 78 … do you know which version of the app you have on your phone? xx :pray:

4 Likes

I just did it again now… It’s different

My app version is 2.4.3
Thanks for checking out :pray:

3 Likes

Yup … that’s the magic number somehow … 78! :pray:

3 Likes

Whete do i find my app version please?im s1 thats all i know🤣

3 Likes

You should find it at the very bottom left of your profile page within the app! Mine says: App version 2.4.3 for example :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @jacquelinecannon1 , t thought the picture can help too :blush:

2 Likes