Concern about using spray

I have just been out on high blood pressure medication and I am concerned about starting the sprays. Is it safe to try and use them.
Also I have had the pod on charge for over 3 hours and red light has not gone off. Is it charging?

6 Likes

I can’t answer re BP but mine did the same with charging. I turned it off and on again and the red light disappeared.

3 Likes

Hi there , will tag @pamelaspence in here for you, I’d recommend talking to your local GP though too

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Aaron !
We would definitely suggest speaking with your GP before starting the sprays @Angel62
There is information on each of the plants on our website that can help your GP decide whether they have any concerns. Perhaps you could link to the relevant one @alexwalkerjones ? Thank you :blush: :pray:

5 Likes

It’s so lovely to have you here with us @Angel62 and as I’m sure you can see there’s an amazing community here if folks who really care about feeling better but also each other and are helping us and motivating us everyday on developing our sofi to her full potential … one area we have noticed a little bug :lady_beetle: in the firmware (the software on board your sofi pod’s little electronic brain) … some sofi pods never have the red light go out … after 90 minutes your sofi pod should be fully charged whether the red light has gone out … so take our the charger for sure by 2 hrs and try to pair and use as usual … let us know how you get on (adding @Kirill here as well) :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you all. I will speak with my doctor before I start using it.

3 Likes

I think this has been answered for you by your doctor @Angel62, but just in case it’s useful for you, or to others, you can find the full ingredients list of all our plants on the sofi website by visiting sofi.health/PLANT NAME anytime, just like the below:

sofi.health/valerian
sofi.health/passiflora
sofi.health/ashwagandha