Do the sprays affect medication?

I use venlaflaxine daily

4 Likes

Wow that’s a powerful outcome. Benzos are extremely hard to get off of so well done :clap:

4 Likes

Welcome on board @Charley_betty snd I hope you will find the most amazing and caring community here in the treehouse … we have really become a team since we first started developing the first ten sofi pod technology with the community here … now it feels like a big team. So huge welcome and can’t wait to see how your journey shapes with these incredible plants … we have seen such unique responses to plants it is unreal. In the meantime wishing you a restful and restorative night Charley :pray:

3 Likes

Hi, from my relatively little knowledge on the particular drug you are taking I am not in the position nor would I attempt to give you any advice on it and anything I do say should always be discussed with your prescribing GP.
Especially since I don’t know your dosage, history and reasons why you are being prescribed this drug and I think the reasons can be quite varied in the case of venlaflaxine. As you probably know it’s not a benzodiazepine, it’s an SSRI.
Please bear in mind that mixing or starting ANY new drugs including natural remedies MUST first be in consultation with guidance from your GP. Especially in the case of venlaflaxine.
Stopping venlafaxine abruptly may result in one or more of the following withdrawal symptoms: irritability, nausea, feeling dizzy, vomiting, nightmares, headache, and/or paresthesias.
Whilst all will likely be fine and you will benefit from this pioneer program you must take the opportunity to discuss your requirements with your Dr first :+1:

4 Likes

Indeed I could not agree with you more regarding the difficulty leaving benzodiazepines behind. I was on high doses and for a long time. I thought I would never be free, the withdrawal symptoms are unbearable. However in conjunction with my GP, willpower and Sofi I have found that what I thought impossible possible! :slightly_smiling_face: Feels like a ball and chain has been removed and I will NOT go back there.
Thanks for your kind words! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes