Dosage Question

Hey everyone,

I may be missing something rather obvious, but where can I find the recommended dosage please?
I received 3 bottles of S1 No. 03 today along with my stick, but I’m not sure if there’s a suggested dosage and schedule that I’m missing.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

As a suggestion to the dev team, it might be a good idea to include a QR code which links to a simple video with directions or a guide to what has been received and how to use it. I have autism, so something like that would really help me.

Thank you all!

J x

4 Likes

Hi Jeremy , I believe the dosage is normally 3 after your dinner and then 3 before bed time, will tag @pamelaspence and @alexwalkerjones in here for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @jeremysimonroth,

Thanks for posting and so great to hear from you in the treehouse! @Aaron is correct, for sleep we recommend starting with 3 sprays in the evening, around/after dinner time when you may like to start winding down, and then 3 sprays just before bed.

Of course, feel free to adjust this is a way that works best for you!

Per your suggestion, we are absolutely working on a highly simplified instructions page that will eventually go in the packaging of all our plant pods and Pioneer Packs. We are keen to make this as user-friendly as possible, so we appreciate the suggestion of a QR code - or perhaps Ikea instruction-style visuals!

Love to know what would help you the most in terms of understanding how sofi works, start to finish, and getting all set up :relaxed::pray:t2:

2 Likes