FAQs: on app

5. how do I connect my sofi pod?

1. To activate your device, begin by charging your sofi pod using a standard USB-C cable for approximately 60 minutes. There is a red light to indicate that your pod is charging, when the light goes out it means your smart pod is fully charged.

2. Before pairing your pod, ensure that both bluetooth and location services are turned on. This is because, every time that the sofi pod is used, in order to journal and capture a spray, it needs to be paired with the app - live. Keeping bluetooth on means that, once paired, it is unlikely for your smartphone to drop the Bluetooth bridge between the sofi app and sofi smart pod.

3. Next, select the “pair my pod” button on the home screen of your sofi app, and tap the sofi moon to scan (this may take up to 30 seconds). Once your smart pod is recognised, select it to confirm.

Now that your sofi pod is paired, you can insert your first formulation, and it will appear on your home screen, alongside your spray count, balance of sofi seeds, and battery life.

Should you have any questions or prefer direct support from a member of the sofi team, message us anytime by tapping the sofi moon in the top left corner of your app (:sofi_moon_white:)