Sofi app | version 2.5.0 + mood bubbles

Our passiflora formulations are being bottled and packaged as we speak and will soon be arriving in the hands of our Pioneers! With that, we are so excited to be releasing our latest (and much anticipated) journaling feature within the sofi app.

For those who received the update (2.5.0) automatically earlier today - you may have noticed a few changes to the way sofi captured your daily mood!

Over the course of the S1, there were some incredible discussions and points of feedback we received on how we could further improve our mood journaling experience. These included:

• add an option for “okay” or “meh”
  • allow more than one mood choice per day
  • improve the function of the intensity dial
  • provide more options to choose from

In line with your feedback, our new “sofi bubbles” journaling mechanism allows for a plurality of states to be journaled at the same time (rather than having to choose one thing), and features over twice as many mood states for us to choose from.

The pinch, pop, and tap capabilities of the bubble journal also mean that the choice of how many moods you choose to capture and display - and to what extent you might be feeling them in relation to the other states - is completely adjustable day-to-day.

So now it’s over to you! We’d love to hear any thoughts and feedback you may have, and of course, if you haven’t yet, be sure to check the App Store or Google Play store for the update so you can try it for yourself.

A xx

12 Likes

Just had my first bubble session, it was a bit hard to pop them and expand them but I guess it’ll get easier. It was a bit easier than the wheel and colour palette. Can’t wait to get the passiflora going.

5 Likes

I LOVE :heart: this! It took me a bit of fiddling to get it right but i really like how you can make emotions bigger or smaller and add other ones. This is a fab improvement and i enjoyed using it. It definitely helps to give a more detailed overview of how we are feeling. :smile:

5 Likes

It’s true what you say, it will help us all be a bit more accurate in our feelings. Wonder what other changes there will be

7 Likes

Hi there, I was just wondering how I can turn the sound off. I find the music a bit offputting. The only way I can find is to force stop the app from my app manager. Not sure whether the music is supposed to be continuous or if it is a glitch in my version maybe? Love the bubbles though.

6 Likes

I don’t have any sound on mine, but I don’t have the media sound turned on. Maybe you will have to go into settings on your phone to change it.

7 Likes

That’s interesting, thanks. I find the music kind of spooky :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s amazing to hear. We think sofi will learn so much more about how the plants are impacting us from the bubbles than she ever could from our single dimension (but occasionally adorable) “sofiji” characters xx :pray:

5 Likes

The team are looking into this right now @charliekluf82 so you will soon have the option to adjust this … sometimes I have had the sound for hours whilst working but of course you want to be able to control that. Thx for the heads up @charliekluf82! :pray:

4 Likes

And here’s me this morning … clearly loving that bubbles are finally real!! Xx :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks Kaveh, one of the joys I find of having anxiety is that the things most people love can seem inexplicably scary :roll_eyes:. Thanks so much for your understanding

5 Likes

Thx so much for being a part of this journey with us @charliekluf82 and helping us build and improve sofi together. Without Pioneers sofi would be far short of her promise xx :pray:

5 Likes

As a bit of late advice on bubble resizing, I took the time to read the instructions properly :person_facepalming:… If you “pinch and pull” the bubbles from the centre out sort of diagonally to make them larger (and vice versa it works really smoothly)… Sorry if this makes me look nerdy and is too much information for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks will try this as I’m still having trouble. :blush:

3 Likes

O good, my problem is I was too near the edges I think.

3 Likes

I think that’s where I’m going wrong too🤭

4 Likes

Great minds think alike… Or something like that :smiley:

3 Likes

Love it! Such pretty colours.

2 Likes

So glad you think so @Beckysyx and it’s a pleasure to have you here! Welcome to our community and should you get stuck (or lost!) anytime, please simply send over a message! x

1 Like

I didn’t realise you could pop them? Is that to say for example you have no anxiety one day you’d just pop it away?

3 Likes