Fitbit Sleep Analysis 🐬

I wonder why this popped up. It hasn’t shown me this since my first month.

3 Likes

23 October - 19 November

3 Likes

Interesting Analysis … @BrandNewMe do you receive such reports monthly from Fitbit?
Perhaps @pamelaspence can give some insights into this.
Sleep well :smiling_face:

2 Likes

@pira the app says that it’s a monthly profile but this is only the second time it’s shown up :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

So, it’s apparently a new thing…

The email has a LEARN MORE link to a Google newsletter of some sort. I’ve never seen this before either. LOL

2 Likes

July

3 Likes

Would be amazing to see if we notice a variation during the S2 Pioneer Program eith passiflora on your Fitbit sensor. The team have been thinking about a handshake with Apple Health and Google Fit … our thinking is the data from most sensors is pretty noisy as an absolute number but if we use your actually journalling with sofi on say sleep and look at the difference between sensor data from say Fitbit we can then begin to establish a sort of “currency exchange” between the felt and the sensed … and we can potentially use it to estimate for days of missing data … the other use is to use it for signal to tell sofi brain something may have happened that day … so again less about the accuracy of the absolute and more about signals generated or flags generated when the sensor data goes out if say a usual range of distribution. But we are thinking of it xx :pray:

5 Likes

I think you can set it up to only transfer certain data from Fitbit rather than everything to cut down on the noise. The app that’s a go-between from Fitbit to Google Fit let’s you select what you want shared. Maybe you could do a similar setup with Sofi.

4 Likes

Really appreciate that and adding @Kirill and @mathiassilva4 here so we can slack this into our priorities thank you xx :pray:

2 Likes

August

3 Likes

You f you had to give the observations from the app a score @BrandNewMe … how true if a reflection do you feel these observations are?

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem like it’s that long for me to fall asleep. Everything else is pretty accurate. I’d give it a 90% accuracy score @Kaveh

2 Likes

That’s excellent @BrandNewMe … do you share the data with some kind of Google Fit central place on your android devices or does it sit purely in FitBit? It’s in our roadmap to do a handshake with Google Fit / Apple Health but we are thinking less about using the data for its accuracy and more for recognising if the Pioneer is having a usual deal or an unusual day if that makes sense to help the sofi brain with better analysis. Really appreciate the insights xx :pray:

3 Likes

@Kaveh I have this app on the tablet as the intermediary between Fitbit and Google Fit as someone had suggested. Haven’t looked at Google Fit in a while but I assume it’s still sending the info.

It’s not letting me upload the pic for some reason. The app is FitToFit.

3 Likes

Really appreciate you sharing this @BrandNewMe … if you find a way that’s amazing … if not, don’t worry about it xx :pray:

2 Likes