Help with logging sleep

Hi , im not sure how to log my sleep etc , any help would be gratefully appreciated.

3 Likes

Evening @lyndsayisinla and welcome to our awesome community ā€¦ can I check youā€™ve installed the sofi app on your device and that you are in the process of baselining yourself - so journaling for 10 days how you sleep and feel? I am also adding @alexwalkerjones here who can make sure we track your progress and support you if you are struggling with installing or using the app. Wishing you a wonderful and restful weekend :pray:

2 Likes

Good morning, Iā€™ve downloaded the app but havenā€™t a clue how to baseline myself

5 Likes

When you open the app on the main screen you should see a button for journal now, or something like that I think. My memory sucks.
If you tap that it will ask you how many hours. Everyone reads that I different way I think. I personally take it as how long I was in bed.
Then it will ask you how good the sleep was with a sliding scale.
It should then give you some flower symbols that have an associated word like tired or anxious. You pick one and it will give you another sliding scale as to how strong that feeling is.

The app can be a little temperamental at times and will shuffle the order up or sometimes skip one of the things.

Hopefully that helps

5 Likes

Morning @lyndsayisinla and thx so much @lrakarid !! Also adding @alexwalkerjones to support you getting started Lynda. :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @lyndsayisinla, and welcome to the treehouse! ā€œBaseliningā€ simply means completing 10 days of journaling your sleep and mood within the sofi app. Once the app is downloaded, the first step is to create your account and completing the questions that follow. This should take a couple of minutes.

Then, youā€™re all set to journal. Domnā€™t worry about setting up your sofi stick - that phase will come next once weā€™ve reserved your Pioneer Box.

For now, simply select ā€œjournal awaitsā€ and complete the log until you receive your petal for the day! Once you complete your 10, youā€™ll receive an email with next steps :slight_smile:

So thrilled to have you onboard and please reach out if you get stuck along the way!!

3 Likes

Im so sadā€¦not getting anywhere with thisā€¦can anyone please help

2 Likes

No where says " journal"

1 Like

I CANT LOG MY SLEEP !!! Any help?

1 Like

Open Sofi app not treehouse itā€™s black background separate to the blue Sofi app following the screen you will see journal at the bottom

1 Like

Hi, thanks for yoir email. I have sofi app installed on my android, I canā€™t see where it says journal

1 Like

Mine is just there at the bottom

Sorry Iā€™m rubbish with tech but trying to helpšŸ˜©

4 Likes

Thatā€™s perfect @chris.king5 ā€¦ and here is what the journal button looks like before you complete your daily journal @lyndsayisinla ā€¦ hope this is helpful!

5 Likes

Welcome to the sofi community @lyndsayisinla. No need to become sad. We are just a few steps ahead of you, and you can reach out with any questions. We are here to help.
Itā€™s great to see you here. :smiling_face:

4 Likes