Hope my stick is ok

I’ve never seen a carrier use duct tape to repair packaging

2 Likes

My stick is not connecting to my tablet. I get try again or this.

I think there may be some kind of Bluetooth issue with the tablet as it recognizes devices but won’t connect to them anymore.

I have a little space on my phone so I installed it there… this can only be temporary as space disappears quickly and essentially renders my phone useless. The stick does pair with my phone.

2 Likes

I just tried inserting n.01 but it wasn’t recognizing it. Now my phone is no longer connecting with the stick. Same error as my tablet or just sits there trying to connect.

should the spray aperture be at the bottom of the slot?

3 Likes

Hi @BrandNewMe, happy to see your Pioneer Box has arrived (albeit in a state of makeshift repair!)

The stick connecting to your phone is really good news - and it unfortunately may be that you have to continue pairing it there versus your tablet. It appears like you’ve inserting the first pod perfectly with the spray aligning forward, in line with the space in your sofi stick.

Could you test n.02, and n.03 using the same pairing technique for me so we can assess whether this might be a connection issue specific to your n.01 pod?

Fingers crossed you can get it to repair!

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to get the stick to pair with the app on either device since attempting n.01 @alexwalkerjones … both devices have been restarted.

There’s no Bluetooth connection issue with my phone as it stays in communication with my Fitbit and the device in my car that lowers my car insurance.

2 Likes

I had to force close my apps last night to get mine to work , if it’s any help :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Talking about connecting I had the same issue just now, when changing to no 2 it took a while for it to work but it automatically adjusted the sprays used when it connected. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I have force closed and cleared the cache on the sofi app as well.

4 Likes

Thx guys for all this feedback. It’s fair to say that we are currently not able to supporting all tablets as we just have limited resources. But would be good to know if all three bottles are recognised by your mobile @BrandNewMe when you switch bottles. To make sure you are all up and running on a mobile. :pray:

2 Likes

UPDATE @alexwalkerjones @Kaveh
I got tired of holding the top down so I used a rubber band instead and let it sit for probably over 10 minutes. Both my phone and tablet were still searching to no avail (no error message, no saying there was nothing to pair…just sitting on searching).

I closed the app on my tablet. Then I went into settings and cleared the cache before force closing the app. Miraculously when I went to pair the stick with the app on my tablet it did so almost immediately. All 3 pods were recognized.

No idea what changed to make it work. :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

That’s amazing!! I don’t think you need to actually hold it down … it will pair automatically as long as it can. This is awesome progress … cache can cause issues … let us know how you get on from here! xx :pray:

1 Like

On the “try again” screen it says to hold it down…I thought it said until it connected.

2 Likes

Incredible innovation - I sat there for a while pressing it down and wish I had thought of that!!

I’m so glad you got it to work - we are troubleshooting all of these technicalities so the process can be much smoother moving forward!

Thank you :pray: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Both devices are using android 10.

4 Likes

Awesome - thank you!

3 Likes

Just tried to do the journal…are there instructions on the new way? I feel so lost…

3 Likes

Aside from trying to journal around roughly the same time per day, there is really no right or wrong! Now that you have your Pioneer Box, many of the prompts allow for some further reflection, and any details you wish to provide us regarding your experience, mood, sleeping patterns, etc are amazing, and help us to understanding the context of your sleep and mood journals.

Try not to let it stress you - and just go with your gut! :love_letter:

2 Likes

The whole wave thing indicating how you feel every hour threw me off.

3 Likes

Love to here more on this @BrandNewMe when you have some time. The feedback is super important to us xx :pray:

2 Likes