How long does a charge last?

So I finally got my pod to work with my phone but now I think it’s run out of charge, how long should the pod’s battery actually last for before charging?

2 Likes

Mine lasts between three days to a week from a full charge … I also used a stop watch to see how long it took from empty till the red light went out … the red light was on up to 70 minutes on charge but was out by 90 minutes … will let you know when this charge goes out fully :pray:

2 Likes

Hi to @OberonMoon
I don’t know how long it is supposed to last but I have been lucky and my first charge lasted 9 days. I did give it a long first charge before using it at night. I dont know if that helped.
I hope yours last longer after your next charge

2 Likes

We recently discovered it depends on if the pod is idle or not. Movement activates the pod and drains battery… so battery could last a week if you leave it on a table and only a couple of days if you carry it around.

3 Likes

Yes, my 9 to 10 day lasting charge is probably because i leave it by my bed and my phone is far away each day so the pod isnt trying to connect and is stationary!

3 Likes