I am 10 days in

10 days in and sofi stick not correct :confused:
I have sprayed b4 meal and b4 bed … 3 sprays
Dont know how fix…
Am actually near to empty :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Have you also been able to journal every day as well @natascha_mani ? Adding @mathiassilva4 and @filipe so we can look on this. Do you also see how many presses you have left on the bottle (10/70 or 50/70 or something like that … I am on 58/70 on my third bottle …

4 Likes

I started my 2nd spray(the green one). And it says 67/70 :thinking::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Evening @natascha_mani and hope you managed to enjoy some of the gorgeous weather today! Is this the very first time time you have inserted the green bottle into your sofi stick? I would get started all the same and hopefully you will continue with some of the benefits you have started to see with Valerian. Wishing you a lovely night xx :pray:

3 Likes

Happy Sunday
Thanx i have now eventually got everything working i think
But must say: this spray is great!!! Minty!

B4 -
i HAVE to wear mouth gaurd - i grind my teeth to hell - very sore jaw in mornings and most mornings have headache!
I have night sweat :sweat: terrible -.wake up with heart racing and soaked 4-5 times a night -.miss MIZERYGUTS due to interrupted sleep!
SOFI NOW
Still wearing mouth guard - but i am definately NOT grinding (or not grinding as hard - no jaw sore and no headaches
Night sweats … this has calmed down :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
2 OR.LESS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i am sooo impressed and really seriously happy to be on this journey - things can only get better
THANK YOU SOFI!!!.

3 Likes

It’s really amazing to see this @natascha_mani. Between Valerian in the S1 program and the next nine plants that we are scheduling over the next eleven months our hope is that we will find a natural means to target the multiple pathways that sleeplessness and anxiety affects each of us. It’s incredible to see how early on and how many are positively affected by the very first plant and you know it makes a huge difference for your sofi team to hear your experience. We always knew that plants were gentle, required patience, and changes would be subtle over time. We are absolutely amazed at the initial early impacts we are seeing for many pioneers. Can’t wait to see what we discover on this journey xx :pray:

1 Like

Totally impressed
BUT This morning i woke up with jaw sore :weary:
And woke loads last night (perhaps its just stress - i am finishing work today - goung home - so SHOULD be HAPPY about this ? Obviously something making me nervous about it - so last night was a crappy night :sob:
Hopefully once home i will geel better

2 Likes

This thing is a journey @natascha_mani snd there will be many days of set backs naturally … we are looking at the overall direction of change over time … even sofi’s brain is listening to lag effects so what happens if actually the response is days or even weeks later. The main thing is to remain consistent in journalling and spraying so we can build confidence in the data generated. Hope you get some rest today xx :pray:

3 Likes

Ah i was getting lurgy! So there was the reason
Went down as sick as dawg! Better now ans still sprayed and slept like baby - LOADS got 6-8 hrs (ok was feeling ill - but SLEPT!!! :rofl:

4 Likes