Sofi stick stopped working šŸ˜­

When my pioneer pack first arrived I had issues getting the counter to work on my app, and the lovely woman at Sofi decided it must be malfunctioning and said theyā€™d send me out a new one. So no sprays were recorded for my first pod (Valerian) and Iā€™m not sure when the new stick is supposed to arriveā€¦ So started my 2nd pod (Ashwa), still no counter though it was connecting to the app, but now (around 7 days in) my stick has given up the ghost completely and quit even connect to the app and more. Iā€™m not sure if I should just pause everything until the new stick arrives (and who knows when that will be?!) or continue spraying and journalling even though the app doesnā€™t even register which pod Iā€™m using at the moment? Itā€™s a real shame cos Iā€™ve been getting on well with Ashwa!

3 Likes

Hi @JenniB - thanks for your post!

I apologize for quite a delay but I can confirm your new pod was shipped to you on the 24th of January! That being said, I believe it should be with you next week :pray: :herb:

Since you are already 7 days in with ashwagandha, I would recommend finishing it up since the amount left should only last for around 3 more days. However, before you receive your pod, please keep journaling as regularly as you can without using the formulations - if that is available to you! Once your pod arrives, you can continue with as usual :cherry_blossom:

Let me know if you have any further questions!

2 Likes

Hi Marina :slight_smile: it arrived this morning! Iā€™m having a few teething issuesā€¦ Though different from last time! Lol when I put my Bluetooth on on my phone I can see the Sofi stick waiting to pair, but when I open the app it doesnā€™t seem to want to read the stick now ā€¦ When I press the plunger I do get a green light registering the doseā€¦ But itā€™s not connecting to the counter still, or counting down the sprays! Iā€™m going to try uninstalling and reinstalling sofi app I think? Itā€™s all I can think of to try and fix this latest hiccup! Lol

4 Likes

I uninstalled and reinstalled the Sofi app and ā€¦ ITā€™S WORKING! yay :blush: my stick is paired, itā€™s registering whenever I open the app AND the counter is working!

Thanks Marina :slight_smile: x

4 Likes

The app equivalent of ā€˜have your tried turning it off and on again?ā€™ :smiley:

Nicely done maā€™m!

3 Likes

Haha! Exactly that :rofl: but hey it worked lol and all is running smoothly now my new stick has arrived (Iā€™ve sent the old one back, thank you for sending the postage label Sofi team! It was really easy! :wink: itā€™s a shame Iā€™ve only had a working stick for Ashwa, which Iā€™ve just started tonightā€¦ I must have opposing taste buds to everyone else because I really liked the grapefruit of Valerian, and the citrusy, tart flavour of the Passi but I canā€™t get on with the ā€œcaramelā€ flavour of the Ashwa (I literally have to breathe through my nose to take the sprays lol). But at least itā€™s paired and the counter works :slight_smile: thanks to all who helped me get this sorted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes