Its here ! Hopefully this is the start of regular sleep

No worries @kat! Let’s see what we can do :slight_smile:

If the plant pod is jammed, could you try these steps to get it out:

-pop the top cap off
-remove the circuit board/sofi electronic brain
-poke a pencil or pen down the hole and push the stuck bottle out
-replace sofi brain and top cap to try again

Then, to get the electronic brain to work and the green light to come on, make sure the battery is in the right place. You can play around with it, using the tiny button underneath to check if/when it comes on!

Lastly, with the brain working, you should be able to pair the stick via app (it may take several moments and switching bluetooth off and on) and then insert your plant pod (spray part facing directly forward) to be recognised by the app.

Of course, let me know if there are any others problems are along the way, and we’ll get a better sense of how to solve this for you!

2 Likes

Nope its not working …tried all that …Im wondering if my battery is already gone ?Ive ordered the new batteries so will swap it out when they come …I don’t know what else to do :thinking:

3 Likes

Mine turned up today and the battery was really loose. I just pushed it back as far as it could go, it felt snug now and seems to be connected fine.

Is it possible your battery has slipped loose and not connecting properly?

2 Likes

I have tried everything at this point … basically had it all apart and put back together, logged out of app and logged in again,blue tooth on and off a few times … its died :cry: its stressing me out

2 Likes

@kat if we can’t get your sofi stick back up and running (and I promise we will get you there), we will send the stick back to our engineers and make sure it is up and running and send it back. We will get there together I promise! But if today is not good let @alexwalkerjones or me know times that are good and we will jump on that zoom and explore what we can do remotely to help. A video link would be hugely helpful to make sure we don’t miss anything. :pray:

1 Like

When I took the brain out I noticed a bit of plastic fall out. Has that happened to yours?

It’s only a tiny bit but fits in here.

Processing: IMG_20220304_133420.jpg…

3 Likes

Oh thank you …checked for that and its still in place …think im going to have to send it back :confounded:

4 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t help. Hopefully you get it sorted soon

4 Likes

Cant face doing a zoom call so sorry, can I just send it back to you ?its all stressing me out …sorry

4 Likes

Thanks for trying @lrakarid appreciated :green_heart:

4 Likes

That’s the trigger that converts the downward press into a count on the sofi PCB. Super important that it is always in there correctly as you have pointed out @lrakarid … super grateful for this really useful photo! :pray:

4 Likes

Hi @kat, that’s totally understandable and not to worry - I’m sure this can be arranged so we can swap that out for you. @Kaveh could you advise on next steps?

3 Likes

I am keen to get @kat back up and running … main concern is we need to understand her phone but we can certainly arrange a recovery of the sofi stick @bee and bring it back for a review to see if there is something unusual … I’m thinking we are going to send it back to Stephen - just the stick. @kat will you be happy to put the stick in the post to Barry if we DM you his address … he is our mechanical engineer and will be able to do a careful review of your sofi stick to make sure it is all in tip top working order and anything that is not he has the magic to actually repair and replace. Let me know if that’s good next step here xx :pray:

2 Likes

Hey yes thats fine can post it ,thank you

4 Likes

Perfect @kat i am going to send you Barry’s details now on direct message. :pray:

2 Likes