Mood journalling - empty screen

Hi everyone…

Anyone else had a but of an issue on the journal of the sofi app for Android? When on the ‘today I’m feeling…’ screen I don’t understand how to pick the feeling/mood it seems to pick them at random when I tap around the screen ??

3 Likes

Hi Jasmine - yep me too. My screen is totally blank under the ‘right now I’m feeling…’ prompt and the ‘finish’ bar isn’t lit up so I can’t do anything on that page.

1 Like

Hello both - just moved this post into our new category for fixing software bugs so @kirill can see!

2 Likes

Good thinking! Ok will post any others in there. @Kirill I reckon making all Android phones do the same thing is a bit like herding cats :slight_smile: So glad this is your expert area and not mine!

2 Likes

Hi @pamelaspence @Jasmine @alexwalkerjones
Thanks for reporting this. Some assets haven’t been loading up on Android due to a bug in CodePush. @filipe is fixing this and will be releasing another version of the app to Google Play shortly! (We’ll notify you when the new version is there)

2 Likes

Ah great - thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Much improved thank you :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks @Jasmine
Let me know how the testing goes today and over the weekend! We’ll be launching for our Pioneers on Monday :slight_smile:

1 Like

3rd screen was blank so I don’t know what was there (before the moods). Is there a cheat sheet/legend somewhere that shows the moods so you don’t have to click on them all to find what you want?

1 Like

Hi @BrandNewMe
Just confirming: there was an empty screen during your journalling experience?
Could you please make a screenshot and share with us if it happens again?

1 Like

@BrandNewMe we don’t have a legend/cheat sheet yet but we’ll find a way to annotate the emotions! Looping in our designer @josif here so he could see this feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, maybe it’s not blank… I just can 't see much

2 Likes

I see what you mean @BrandNewMe
Seems like the moons aren’t bright enough and blend with the background. We’ll try to adjust!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @BrandNewMe! I understand your issue here. We will do our best to fix it as soon as possible

2 Likes