My Pack Arrived Today! Yay!

My pack arrived today, all paired, first dose taken and excited to see the benefits of Ashwagandha :blush::seedling:

15 Likes

Mine arrived today, first dose taken. Good luck!!!

9 Likes

Mine also arrived today :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hope to get mine soon.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see how you and Ashwa get along @Tabstar snd so great to have you back here on the journey with us :pray:

2 Likes

Still waiting for mine to arrive! Hopefully finally get to relax up more cause constantly on the go and sleeps not always the best but hoping Ashwagandha works with you and you find it beneficial. Good luck lovely :blush:

5 Likes

Got mine today. Looking forward to the benefits

4 Likes

Have you noticed any change in the quality of your sleep so far?

3 Likes

My sleep is still up and down as in time asleep but I think the quality of slee has improved some.

2 Likes

So I’m on my second spray now, I thought my anxiety had become a little easier to control over the last few weeks, until today! It has been so crippling I have literally spent the day in a state of anxiety induced paralysis and am utterly exhausted, granted there were a couple of unexpected things crop up, hopefully I will sleep well and things will be better tomorrow :unamused:

2 Likes

Sorry that this happened to you @simone211073! It’s just awful to be stuck in that fight or flight! While the plants may not be able to prevent anxiety, fingers crossed they can help nudge you back to normal just that little bit faster each time :love_letter: