My.sofi.health | introducing your sofi dashboard

Thanks Alex I can never remember my passwords it must be my advenced year’s :blush:.

5 Likes

Not an age thing
I’ve sucked at remembering passwords, just like names.

5 Likes

Can’t remember names … hence my propensity to name things! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How do i visit my Dashboard,where can i find it?

6 Likes

You should be able to just click here: https://my.sofi.health/ … let me know if that works for you @malone.shelley … also adding in @alexwalkerjones to make sure we support you in the process. :pray:

5 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones, I can’t access my dashboard for some reason… I put in my password but it said it wasn’t valid and now it’s locked me out for too many failed attempts…

Sorry :roll_eyes: Can you help?

:woozy_face::herb:

6 Likes

I had the same issue. I thought I had just forgot my password again.
Did a forgot password request and not had an email yet :thinking::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Ah ok, maybe not just me then… let’s see if @alexwalkerjones can maybe help us. May be tomorrow now since it is late evening where she is…

5 Likes

Have you checked your spam folder?

4 Likes

@lrakarid and @pamelaspence, could you confirm for me that your using the same login as the sofi app (not the treehouse), and that it’s showing up as incorrect? As Kaveh, mentioned it may also be worth checking your spam!

I am looking into resolutions with the app and dashboard team as we speak so all feedback/updates are much appreciated!

2 Likes

As far as I know I’m using the right details to log in.
I’ve checked my spam and searched all my email files and I’ve not had a lost password email yet.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! I’ve passed it along and hope to have an answer for you soon!

2 Likes

I’ve tried another password reset but still no email yet.

Thanks for looking into it

4 Likes

Thank you,that worked .:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Any luck @lrakarid and @pamelaspence in either locating the email in spam or having it turn up?

@rafaelgoncalves kindly double checked the code for us and manually tested the email sending mechanism and wasn’t able to find anything wrong! Fingers crossed there’s an easy explanation!

2 Likes

@alexwalkerjones I’ve still not got any email. I’ll give it a try again in a bit and see if it works this time.

4 Likes

Sorry @Alexandra Walker-Jones I have sorted this now - no idea what went wrong but I did get the password reset email ok.

3 Likes

I just got a password reset email, I’m guessing from when I did it 4 days ago but when I followed the link it said something went wrong.

3 Likes

Hi @lrakarid - that’s good news as I actually just tried to send it again to you! I think the problem might have been using “googlemail” instead of “gmail” or vice versa. I am passing this along as it should be a no-brainer for us to solve.

The link not working is another mystery! What exactly was the message - and was it within the email or on the dashboard page itself?

3 Likes

Yea the fact I still use googlemail does confuse a lot of systems and people.

The link in the email opens up my browser but when I put the new password in it says there was an issue and I need to request a new password reset.
I tried that and not received a new password reset yet.

2 Likes