My.sofi.health | introducing your sofi dashboard

Ahh thank you i will do that now i wasn’t sure if it would bring me back to were i was or back as if i was only starting all over again thanks will try that now and and let u no thanks @Aaron

5 Likes

@sabrinahun just had confirmation that android should be back up (@Aaron are you up as well)? Much appreciate everyone’s patience here with us as we fixed this and a huge thank you to @filipe for coming to the rescue xx :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can confirm my app is working after uninstalling it again and reinstalling :crazy_face::rofl:

4 Likes

I had to uninstall it an reinstall it this morning but now I can turn it off and back on :rofl::rofl: without in and reinstalling

4 Likes

Morning sonja :rofl::partying_face::partying_face: glad it’s working for you now.

4 Likes

Morning are you awake because it’s time to get up or is it one of these nights?

3 Likes

Unfortunately I just got into work at that time haha

4 Likes

I was just about to go and see the animals :joy::blush:

4 Likes

No rest for the wicked :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi is it possible that you could send me the link for the sofi app as since I have updated it I’m not able to open it anymore and I can’t find the sofi app for android anywhere please I have still been doing my sprays and writing down wen an wat time I have been doing them please and @kaveh I have nit noticed any difference with my sleep but omg has my energy levels gone up the roof I actually have the energy to get up and not clean my house but scrub my house an I still do want to do more I have even been going in walks an all and even tho I’m not sleeping I really do have alot of energy to burn an I dnt feel so tired even tho I’m nit sleeping my partner an son has also noticed the difference with my energy as I actually have some an instead of dragging myself all day and just wanting to sit down ciz I’m so tired from no sleep I have really become alot more energetic an I’m not so moody so for me number 2 hasn’t helped my sleep but has 100% improved my energy which is absolutely amazing so yes that I have had a very very big difference in and I’m amazed at how much energy I have no matter how much I clean I still want more to do its like I have new batteries in lol so number 2 is gone I have used it all literally all the bottle an I have started on number 1 today so e will see how that 1 works out I’m actually amazed at how much energy I have so I am curious to see how number 1 plans out for me now as I said I have still been doing sprays an writting them down I also have a fit watch which I can upload a picture of how many hours I have slept :sleeping: which isn’t really much but I dnt mind as I have lots of energy an I’m actually starting to feel much better with myself so now hopefully number 1 will help with something :blush: else thanks sabrina

3 Likes

Its amazing to hear your response - you know we can always have an expectation of what a plant does form someone but we won’t really know till we test it at the N-of-1 level - the me or you level - the individual level. I am adding @pamelaspence here to see what she thinks of your response as well. In the meantime, here is the link to installing the Android app. Adding @alexwalkerjones in here as well so we can support you on the process of getting your connection back! Wishing you a restful night xx :pray:

Android link: sofi app for android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sofi)

3 Likes

Hi @sabrinahun ,
Great to hear that you are enjoying the sofi experience and getting a positive benefit. Sometimes when we take a plant that has a calming effect, the body stops using all our energy being stressed and it becomes available for everyday use! I wonder whether that is what you are experiencing now? I have seen it in clinic a number of times, although it is not the response we might assume when taking calming herbs!

Can I just check whether your sleep pattern / depth etc has remained exactly the same as usual? Or is there any change at all (either for better or worse) with the sofi spray?

Just goes to show that personalised (N-of-1) medicine is so important!

Pamela :herb:

3 Likes

Hi @sabrinahun me too,common thread it seems.i keep notes on top of microwave w lusts of things and questions,just like me dad🤣

3 Likes

Ahh thanks yes me too I have been keeping notes aswell do u mind me asking wat number ur on I’m on 2 and I found it didn’t help me with my sleep but omg did it help my energy levels go up the roof I have had more energy tan I have had in the past few years I have been up cleaning an going on walks an still have loads of energy left I have started number 1 now so I’m curious to see what happens with tat 1 and I got a link to reset my password so 8m back in thanks

2 Likes

Hi i had no problem downloading the link @Kaveh sent me but now my flipping stick is not being very good keeps telling me she is asleep even tho wen i go into Bluetooth its picking sofi up an letting me put yhe password in an all tat but ten wen i shut everything down an try to pair the stick no its not happening any body else have tat problem i am taken notes of the times of sprays an all that but i wod still want it to connect i will keep trying tho here is a picture ofbwat is happening

2 Likes

Hi i meant to say for some reason not only has my energy levels hit the roof but i have also cut smoking alot for som8e reason wen the want of a smoke has gone off me and im hoping that it stays that way i would normally smoke a packet of tobacco a week or more but i have this packet over a week and its still full i had 2 smokes yesterday an 1 today so its amazing what sofi is doing high energy levels an not smoking :no_smoking: i am so happy i have tried loads of times to stop but couldn’t an now sofi has helped tat everything tastes grand but wen i go to have a smoke it makes me sick the taste of the smoke an i am feeling great has anybody else had any changes like that or sleep changes please thanks sabrina

4 Likes

@alexwalkerjones snd @Kirill can we look into this and to support @sabrinahun to get her back up and running. xx :pray:

4 Likes

That’s incredible @sabrinahun and I hope you’re managing to get some rest this weekend. xx :pray:

4 Likes

Heh !omg just did split shift and yesterday was 12 hrs.11p.m now and just home.Yes ask me anything.i was on 3 and now on day 2 of 1 and live the taste!battery just ran out tonight.Me toooo!!!getting up feeling good too!!feel happy and productive.just a bicer feeking all around mentally​:+1::green_heart:

5 Likes

Im so proud of you ans i smoke too!!unfortunatly tho i am not a rockstar like you and cut back hahaha!!Sabrina thats so great and im.so proud of you!!:metal:

4 Likes