New pods have arrived

I received my pods today… came just after i left for work…the package fits through letterbox, so is no need to wait in for it… i do 12 hour shifts, an was eager to get home an try it lol.
Everyone seems to complain on how bad it tastes… i just wanted to say not to worry. It is fine. No idea what flavour im using as the bottles are exactly the same apart from the colour.
Pairing with the app has no instructions, all you need to do is turn on Bluetooth. Is quite simple.
Im very grateful to sofi for sending this to me and everyone else here for FREE .
I will continue to give reviews on how it is working for me. So people here know what they will be receiving, an help sofi with their product… i would say that you need to state Bluetooth is required to pair device…yes there is a logo, but for some of the older users, they might not know what it is…it needs to be stated…also, each bottle should tell you what flavour it is… especially as 2 of the colours are very similar.

4 Likes

Hi @Titan (a really cool username by the way!)- thank you for your feedback!

Indeed, the taste perception is so different among pioneers! I believe you are on Ashawagandha formulations, 1st one (caramel) is the yummiest in my opinion:)

I hope it brings you the results you are looking for :pray: :sofi_moon:

3 Likes